Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Stevenage Match Ain't Gonna Be Pretty But A Wins A Win!

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
We know their style of play is hardly a la Barcelona. Despite losing tonight the fact is that they are extremely hard to beat as evidenced by the fact that they have conceded just 10 goals in their last 22 matches.

14 of those 22 have witnessed one goal or less and whilst we have struggled to find the net I feel that two hard matches (Notts County tonight and Tottenham on Sunday) plus an imminent Cup replay may just have taken the edge off them.

So lump on: 1-0 to us is nailed on ;-)

Comments

• Options
    I'd definitely settle for that, AA.
  • Options
    Lost to Notts tonight. Please let us sort this rabble out
  • Options
    injury time winner for county

they stole our goal , that would have been ours
  • Options
    They could drop out of the play off postion if we beat them on Saturday and Carlisle beat Yeovil. They play Huddersfield on Tuesday,
  • Options
    Home ground bullies, days less rest, and suffering a defeat on the road
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    They're still beast of a team..... physical, in your face and won't give up.
    It certainly ain't going to be pretty.

Chris Powell, can you hear me? .... get our team fired up for this one!
  • Options
    Boy do I want to win this one......I guess anyone who was at their place a few months back will know 'exactly' why!!!
  • Options
    Boy do I want to win this one......I guess anyone who was at their place a few months back will know 'exactly' why!!!
    I still can't forget the toilets , let alone the toilet that was happening on the pitch! :-0
  • Options
    Us on poor scoring form, Stevenage not conceeded, has all the making's of a 4-0 win
  • Options
    was it because of the 4 people standing in your seat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have confidence in CP; 4-1 to us
  • Options
    We will smash them --big pitch and they will freeze - cos they will one eye on the spurs clash
  • Options
    We will smash them --big pitch and they will freeze - cos they will one eye on the spurs clash
    Or the players will try to prove the are "Good enough" to play at WHL ?
  • Options
    We know their style of play is hardly a la Barcelona. Despite losing tonight the fact is that they are extremely hard to beat as evidenced by the fact that they have conceded just 10 goals in their last 22 matches.

14 of those 22 have witnessed one goal or less and whilst we have struggled to find the net I feel that two hard matches (Notts County tonight and Tottenham on Sunday) plus an imminent Cup replay may just have taken the edge off them.

And for the scorecast add BWP to break his drought :-)

• Options
    I used to like Stevenage but not since we played them at their ground. There fans seemed to wind me up as much as there team that day.
  • Options
    Got a gd feeling on this. Gf coming along and shes seen us win 6 points from 6. Mate and his gf too (hes a liverpool plastic) so will be good to show him some proper football.

Feeling a 2-1, coming back from 0-1 at half time
  • Options
    You'll do well for that, we haven't lost from a winning position in over 2 years - 1st December 2009 away at Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We are the best team in the league. Any doubt, fear or trepidation should be coming from Stevenage supporters.

Gonna annihilate them.
  • Options

And for the scorecast add BWP to break his drought :-)

Close but no cigar. Bloody Morrison ;-)

• Options
    It was quite pretty in the end.