Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Rochdale plus the PROMOMETER

Comments

• Options
    Thanks again. I've had a senior moment. Please, what is the "HW" between Shots Off and Assists? Im sure it's blindingly obvious but......... .
  • Options
    Hit woodwork, MckF.

Good to see we are 3 points ahead of Norwich and 7 ahead of Brighton on same number of games - perhaps the doom-mongers can try and remember that....
  • Options
    Thanks again. Still looking good on paper. Convert that to grass and we can all start smiling again.
  • Options
    Thanks Weegie; it's bl**dy obvious when someone tells you.
  • Options
    Just the four attempts on goal by Pritchard then.
  • Options
    How do you give your marks?
  • Options
    Go on the Player marks thread after the game and its all there.
  • Options
    Usually within an hour of the completion of a game I put up a thread, so on Tuesday evening it was:
    "Players Marks: Charlton 1-1 Rochdale"
    on the thread I list the CAFC players who played and ask for marks upto 10 (halves allowed) for all players who played at least 30 minutes. If a player played less than 30 mins they are still listed but have "n/a" by their name. The thread remains for about 36-48 hours and then I do the sums and publish the stats.
    So Alex if you're going to the match tomorrow then after the match please look for the thread starting "Players Marks" and have a go.
  • Options
    Good work Lanky,lanky,lanky - ohhhh Lanky ,Lanky.