Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonatan Johansson - Questions Please

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
JJ is our guest in the studio tomorrow pre-game, questions please on here or to studio@charltonlive.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    is he going to be at The Valley tomorrow ? ( that's not a question to JJ by the way!)
  • Options
    Indeed he is
  • Options
    Does it annoy him that Rooney's overhead kick gets so much attention when his was better?
  • Options
    Has Art Garfunkle ever been mistaken for him?
  • Options
    Who's choice was it for him to leave Charlton?
  • Options
    What was his favourite Charlton goal? &

Does he still have curly hair , was it natural or a perm?

• Options
    was he amused or insulted by the Craig Bellamy interivew?
  • Options
    Would he rather have a hook for a hand or jet black teeth?
  • Options
    Which other JJ would he like to meet/have met - Jesse James, Janis Joplin, Joe Jackson, Janet Jackson, Judy Jetson?
  • Options
    "If everybody works together, we're going to be in a higher league very soon." Still one of us.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2622603,00.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just read it, love the bloke!
  • Options
    Legend
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    what is JJ short for?
  • Options
    Pete please let JJ know he is much loved by Charlton fans , i remember going to a Supporters Q&A with Curbs , someone asked Curbs who he thought was the best finisher at the club , he came straight out with JJ's name , and that was after he had problems after his injury.
  • Options
    Ask him if he thinks he suffered after Andy Hunt picked up his fatigue syndrome., and whether he thought Hunt was the best striker he played with?

Well that's what I thought. Whilst Bartlett was an excellent pro, he just didn't have the brain to pull defenders out of position and then make that incisive pass. Always felt that Hunt and JJ was the best prem partnership we had, just a shame it was so short lived.
  • Options
    great player and a clever one, i knew a rangers fan who was gutted to see him leave for us, scoring some vital goals!

legend
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yep, great forward
  • Options
    He was excellent to talk to on Saturday, the interview goes out next Sunday evening
  • Options
    Oops, looks like I've missed my chance. If anyone's in contact with him: Did he make a point of practicing overhead kicks, or did they just happen on the pitch?
  • Options
    Covered that Question in the interview Stig. As Pete says, you can hear it next Sunday evening.
    He's a top chap is JJ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's he living now? Also wondered which is his hometown club/ who he supports, other than the Addicks or course.
  • Options
    Why do you think you found goals harder to come by in the latter part of your charlton career?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    After an excellent start of course
  • Options
    bit late Danny.

Nice interview with him from the training ground on player.
  • Options
    On BBC Scotland tonight!
  • Options
    edited February 9
    McBobbin said:
    was he amused or insulted by the Craig Bellamy interivew?
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Was he the real TinTin?

Loved the man, gutted when he left.
  • Options
    Does he agree that his form dropped when he got his hair cut?
  • Options
    Pains me to even think back to those days when we were actually quite good. 
  • Options
    Has your wife found you a Place in the Sun?