Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BOUNCY Bouncy BOUNCY!

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
On saturday we need to get a Massive bouncy going in the valley! here is the key!

You need to sing the "we're going to bounce in a min" a bit longer and louder! the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" needs to be longer also, and the actual bouncy needs to be ALOT! longer. the longer you bounce the more people join in. at the valley the whole thing lasts about 30 seconds :)

So comon! lets have the place jumping!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds cool dude.
  • Options
    You're secretly desperate to join in. Admit it.
  • Options
    24,000 odd doing it would make The Valley fall down
  • Options
    i always join in! L BLOCK!
  • Options
    You'd have to dangle bovril cups on ropes from the West Stand roof for this to happen.
  • Options
    You could start it in the Jimmy Seed @JT.
  • Options
    Good.
  • Options
    You'd have to dangle bovril cups on ropes from the West Stand roof for this to happen.

lol
  • Options
    Need to score first otherwise it will be a hail of Booooooooooooooooos
  • Options
    regardless of the result we should be happy! 27k in the valley and top of the league! FECK the REST!

Shit on the bastards below is that i say!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont want to poo on the people in the lower north :)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    C-A-F-C
  • Options
    Sounds cool dude.
    its friday and you got a 1st comment on a charlton thread. DOUBLE WHAMMY BABY.
  • Options
    Tried it at Fulham and it felt odd....I've already been warned of knocking over my flask by the East stand Ultras, so I don't think bouncy bouncy has any chance of happening due to our use of blankets during this cold spell. Why don't you put forward your request when it gets warmer (but not when its too hot)?
  • Options
    it is warmer now anyway so that doesnt matter! I'm up for this! North west block E!!
  • Options
    Tried it at Fulham and it felt odd....I've already been warned of knocking over my flask by the East stand Ultras, so I don't think bouncy bouncy has any chance of happening due to our use of blankets during this cold spell. Why don't you put forward your request when it gets warmer (but not when its too hot)?
    I was really worried at Fulham as the stand was moving quite a bit!
  • Options
    And there was me thinking BOUNCY bouncy BOUNCY was not going to be work safe.........
  • Options
    On saturday we need to get a Massive bouncy going in the valley! here is the key!

You need to sing the "we're going to bounce in a min" a bit longer and louder! the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" needs to be longer also, and the actual bouncy needs to be ALOT! longer. the longer you bounce the more people join in. at the valley the whole thing lasts about 30 seconds :)

it's not often that I bounce (bad knees ;-( ) but from a listening & watching perspective (& I love it)
    I think the "the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" goes on too long & kills it a bit. Just my opinion but would be interested to hear others.
  • Options

it's not often that I bounce (bad knees ;-( ) but from a listening & watching perspective (& I love it)
    I think the "the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" goes on too long & kills it a bit. Just my opinion but would be interested to hear others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bouncy

having sat through many a game being thumpped by the gers i know the bouncy only too well :(

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I orginally heard of this as a rangers thing associated with Robert Hmaill having his head stamped on and thus have never joined in. And I didn't hear this from a newspaper story but from a Scotland policeman before that. Was stunned when we started doing it.
  • Options
    Does one have to stand to bounce, if so, I couldnt possibly! So I'm out!
  • Options
    I orginally heard of this as a rangers thing associated with Robert Hmaill having his head stamped on and thus have never joined in. And I didn't hear this from a newspaper story but from a Scotland policeman before that. Was stunned when we started doing it.
    that is indeed why they do it!
  • Options
    With respect, I dont suppose many, if any, who Bounce do it for that reason, its just a bit of football fun. Remember fun?
  • Options
    Dear God!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I don't do it for any reason other than Charlton do it.
    Oh, and it is rather fun. Especially after 3 pints or so.
  • Options
    DRF spreading some Friday cheer
  • Options
    What is this bouncy bouncy bouncy? Explain in depth so I can get involved, I've seen this mentioned a few times and apparently it was very good at Fulham but I couldn't make that away game
  • Options
    Give it a rest ffs. We do cos it's something the younger lot seem to enjoy doin and it does look quality from a distance as fulham and spurs fans have said.
  • Options
    Bounce