Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Interesting rumour from a mate of mine

2»

Comments

• Options
    From a West Ham supporting friend of 40 years his reply was "donkey"
  • Options
    Be good at this level, powerful, and pacey. Pace kills at all levels, especially at League 1 it does
  • Options
    If not him, which centre forward could we get on loan who is better?
  • Options
    If not him, which centre forward could we get on loan who is better?
    Sam Baldock.
  • Options
    Mentioned him earlier :)
  • Options
    He was playing out in the chinese leagues for a while last year

• Options
    Mentioned him earlier :)
    Saw it and thought it was a great shout.

Or Simeon Jackson.
  • Options
    Burst onto the scene at Forest then has had the textbook career if a bit part journeyman slowly working his way further and further down the leagues. It's a No thanks from me.
  • Options
    Nah - never rated him. He has some incredible 'comedy open goal misses' under his belt. Think he is probably worse now - sorry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please,please,please NO
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No.No.No.No. Please No. Useless piece of crap. Bring back Hayes ....................and I'm not a great fan of his either! Harewood will give us nothing!
  • Options
    Would he be another JFH?
  • Options
    Noooooooooooo
  • Options
    He's overrated, always has been. I'm annoyed we've let a proper clever forward like Hayes go out on loan and kept the (from what I have seen) useless Clarke

Harewood can stay at Forest, he has no brain
  • Options

Rather have Marlon Brando up front
  • Options
    I thought about a certain player a while back that Charlton could go after, and now it's been mentioned by the Doctor Kish blog. Matt Derbyshire.
  • Options

I could of had claaaaass ...

• Options

would be better with Marleene out of Only Fools.......she was Big up front!!!
  • Options

Up the Waterfront?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harewood is one of those who often gets linked with us a few times ,I remember there being a strong rumour when Pards was in charge , now what about moves for Julian Gray , Hayden Mullins and Darren Purse ?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Always laugh at the Darren Purse references, over the years he's been linked with us so many times it almost feels like he's actualy played for us.... sometimes I even go as far as looking up his stats in the club records!!
  • Options
    Always laugh at the Darren Purse references, over the years he's been linked with us so many times it almost feels like he's actualy played for us.... sometimes I even go as far as looking up his stats in the club records!!
    Wow , he'd be a good signing :-0 what about Darren Ward? :-0