Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Music before kickoff

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Wrong thread, i'll go bob bob bobbing over to the right one....
  • Options
    The Bosstones for when the sun is out... Wait and Bleed by Slipknot... actually should play that in the changing room Sunday mornings before we go out... we'd all be sent off by half time!!
  • Options
    I'm not really a fan of the x factor style video intro thing (music is 'O Verona' I think). Wasn't it Pardew that brought that in? Either way I find it a bit silly, especially when RRR comes out the speakers shortly after (which I love, by the way)
  • Options
    Coldplay and other misc dirge should be pumped into the away stand before the game on a continuous loop. This should leave 80% of the visiting support asleep with the others having either left or committed seppuku
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Shove the red robin where the sun don't shine.
    How do you attach a you tube clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf82fZ8pYZo

Sussed it..
  • Options
    Pumped into the South Stand for Palace fans - Ivor Biggun/I'm a Wanker.
  • Options
    Bringing up this thread again because I'm trying to think of a song and I'm pretty sure it was used as pre match music at the valley

It's a dramatic opera style song that has something that sounds like a record scratch as the main lead part of it. Pretty sure it was used fairly recently.

Anyone got any ideas what it is?
  • Options
    Gonads - Charlton Boys should be played
  • Options

Bringing up this thread again because I'm trying to think of a song and I'm pretty sure it was used as pre match music at the valley

It's a dramatic opera style song that has something that sounds like a record scratch as the main lead part of it. Pretty sure it was used fairly recently.

Can you hum it for us?
  • Options

Was it O Verona by Craig Armstrong used in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet you were thinking of?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pretty sure we used to play the theme song from pirates in the carrabian
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

Was it O Verona by Craig Armstrong used in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet you were thinking of?
    It wasn't that or the pirates of the carribean theme. Think we have used both of those though.

Half tempted to hum it but I don't think it'd come out anything like it sounds. Really annoying me.

I can perfectly imagine @BDL talking over it just before the teams come out.
  • Options
    Was it Kasmir by the Screaming Rip off black blues artists Band?
  • Options

If you're going to play Kashmir, play the f'ing original for Christ's sake!
  • Options

That is the original by Led screaming rip off black blues artists Zepplin
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    This was the song I was trying to think of anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RomEFY8CEP4

EDIT: No wait thats not it
  • Options
    About, There are bad times just around the corner,by Noel Coward,or Robbie Williams.
  • Options

CatAddick said:

It wasn't that or the pirates of the carribean theme. Think we have used both of those though.

Half tempted to hum it but I don't think it'd come out anything like it sounds. Really annoying me.

I can perfectly imagine @BDL talking over it just before the teams come out.
    It was the theme from the contender I thought
  • Options
    Pretty sure it was Carl Orff and O Fortuna.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Henry is blind as far as Zep are concerned.

Which makes it more fun to play constantly when he's in your car.

• Options
    Rollover Duchatelet.By CEO.
    Help! The Beatles.
    Welcome to my Nightmeire. Alice Cooper.
    Bugger Off! Stack Waddy.
    Liar.Liar. The Castaways.
    Get Off of My Club. Rolling Stones.
    Ruby Red Dress. Helen Reddy. (Chorus only).
    What's Going On. Marvin Gaye.
    We're Going Up. Tim McMorris. (Maybe not).
    I'll say goodbye to the club. The Carpenters.
    I'm not in love. TenCC.
    Can I Play With Madness. Iron Maiden.

Have I taken this too seriously?