Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday ideas (Mixed group with some couples so separating this from lad's thread)

Me and my friends of mostly 19 year olds are looking for a good place to go on holiday, namely places, we know the obvious ones but I reckon some of the groups won't be too impressed if its slags galore what with most of them being in relationships (atm at least) so can anyone suggest somewhere that would be good for many a drink and some clubbing etc but won't be full of fat girls in thongs?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe a city is the place to go? Barcelona and Rome are cool, so is Lisbon. Depends what you're after but with a mixed group a city gives you options
  • Options
    Barcelona.. bloody marvelous ...

Gaudi, segrada familia... Parc Guell.. go to the nou camp.. get slowly pissed eating tapas...

Magic...
  • Options
    Now you are talking our territory. ALBUFEIRA would be ideal for your group. And you can come and have a beer in a Charlton pub...
  • Options
    nothing wrong with fatbirds in thongs.... Lisbon, Palma, Ibiza Town, Corsica, Seville, Granada, Kavos
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    We went to Gran Canaria a year or two ago and enjoyed that, I do like the idea of Albufeira though! I went there when i was liek 13 with a mate and his family which was good but I think this would be a different kind of holiday. And If we do i definitely plan on going to the Charlton pub, although i'll have to keep that one quite.
    Also, I don't think people are looking for city breaks, but I'll suggest it anyway thanks :)
    Anymore ideas guys and gals?
  • Options
    Santorini or Kefalonia (though there's not much in the way of clubs there). Tavira in the Algarve is worth a visit but can be on the quiet side.
  • Options
    Get enough people and you can charter a private, high quality old-fashioned sail boat - Sailing Cruises In Comfort - gourmet chef on board, drinks brought to you all day, boat tours around Turkey and Greece... awesome.

http://www.scicsailing.eu/en/scic-sailing.html
  • Options

I'd consider Gran Canaria again. Stay in Maspalomas, enough bars for a drink during the day or just chill out and a short and cheap cab ride into Playa at night, enough clubs etc.

• Options
    Yea maspalomas is quality for couples/families.

Friendly bars where you can still have a bit of a party but chilled out bars too. Decent restaurants aswell. Nothing over the top.
  • Options
    Yea maspalomas is quality for couples/families.

Friendly bars where you can still have a bit of a party but chilled out bars too. Decent restaurants aswell. Nothing over the top.
    Just like ALBUFEIRA, without the Charlton bar...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You're certainly flyin gthe flag for Albufeira today aren't you Algarve ;)
  • Options
    It's my bar mate!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    HAHAHA. I had no idea!!! That's awesome! Serious respect gained for you today :')
    But more importantly ... do i get discounted deals on drinks if i come in wearing my charlton shirt? :P
  • Options
    If you bring the whole gang in, you most certainly do!
  • Options
    Well, i know which idea im going to be selling! Although, if that sailing thing isn't too expensive and noone in the group gets seasick, it looks amazing.
  • Options
    Ummmm... Skiing holiday?
  • Options
    Sun and sea Siv, Sun and sea ;)