Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North London Derby

Comments

• Options
    It is, but as in life, you pay for what you get....

So because I can not afford it, I shouldnt be able to watch football ?
    There's always the local park if you want to watch football. But if you somehow think you have a right to watch something for nothing whilst everyone else has to pay, then I would make you wrong.
    Totally agree with this
    It must be so nice up there on the moral high ground *waves*

*waves back*

Would you steal a Ferrari because you couldn't afford one? No, streaming pay per view football is the same (albeit on a smaller scale)....
  • Options
    oh come on if you think any of the players at charlton are there for anything but the fact we have offered more dough than anyone else you are off your heads

i mean robbie elliot loves charlton but money talks
  • Options

There's always the local park if you want to watch football. But if you somehow think you have a right to watch something for nothing whilst everyone else has to pay, then I would make you wrong.
    Totally agree with this

You're an artist, aren't you? How about if I just decided I wanted one of your pieces and took it for nish because it is my right to be able to look at nice things? Or is that different because it's you rather than "the man"?
  • Options

Totally agree with this

*waves back*

Would you steal a Ferrari because you couldn't afford one? No, streaming pay per view football is the same (albeit on a smaller scale)....
    yer you are right, its exactly the same.. I have no idea what I was thinking
  • Options

Totally agree with this

*waves back*

yer you are right, its exactly the same.. I have no idea what I was thinking
    I'm glad we have cleared that up...
  • Options
    It is now a product rather than a passion in the top flight.

if you dont think there's passion out there on the pitch or in the crowd or elsewhere with the arsenal and spurs punters that can't go to the game then you are wrong

edited.....although you may mean something else
    Meant a passion as in the game is a passion .Yep undoubtably still passion on and off the field at games but its a packaged corporate product now that wasnt there to the same degree when i got into it.

Still ive sold my soul and signed up and it is a great product and good value for the amount of football you get that was never televised before to the same extent, particularly when you get a game like this.

Just saddens me how at that level it's probably beyond the reach of a lot of life long fans. I couldnt afford a season ticket if Charlton charged Arsenal prices and would have to be grateful to make the odd game and watch us on tv in a pub nursing a glass of coke if in the top flight if i didnt have the wedge for sky like a lot of people dont.

You get what you pay for is true but wouldnt make me feel any less resentful about being priced out.
  • Options
    If I could download a Ferrari, leaving the original untouched, I most definitely would.
  • Options
    Anyway back to the game.....what a turnaround.

• Options
    4-2 Arsenal
  • Options

Totally agree with this

You're an artist, aren't you? How about if I just decided I wanted one of your pieces and took it for nish because it is my right to be able to look at nice things? Or is that different because it's you rather than "the man"?
    If a lifer genuinly liked my work id probably send one as a gift, ive done it to plenty of people in the past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tables well and truly turned

Prophetic
  • Options
    RCT the spokesman for the 99%
  • Options
    5-2 Arsenal
  • Options
    Tables well and truly turned

Propheticathetic
    Yep ill give you that.

5-2!

• Options
    5-2 apparently
  • Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    RCT the spokesman for the 99%
    Not in the slightest.
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    Don't worry mate, it's a really rubbish 5-2 - you've missed nothing special.
    ;o)
  • Options
    This weekend has been brilliant. Absolutely hate spurs. Haha.
  • Options
    Great game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    arsenal trying to give spurs a chance brining jenkinson on @ left back possibly
  • Options
    Uh oh. Jenks on
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    ;o)

If being able to afford sky turns you into a twat, im glad im not involved
  • Options
    Great tackle from jenkinson on a goal bound Parker ...
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    ;o)

If being able to afford sky turns you into a twat, im glad im not involved
    Let's hope you can afford some sunglasses to hide those green eyes....
  • Options
    spurs must be livid by the chanting going on now - tee hee
  • Options
    my mate see William Gallas at his gym and Gallas said if youve got any spare dough lump on spurs to beat arsenal we're right up for it lol
  • Options
    God there fans are crigneworthy though.
  • Options
    Parker sent off ...
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    As Blakey from On The Buses would say

"Oh No, That's made my day that has"

Bye bye Parker