Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Bournemouth tickets

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Evening lifers.

I've clumsily misplaced two tickets we received a couple of weeks back for the Bournemouth game next week. Does anyone know if the ticket office (Charlton or AFCB) are generally able to replace them without much hassle if I ask nicely?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Nope they won't

Shouldn't of lost them then ;-)
  • Options
    Evening lifers.

I've clumsily misplaced two tickets we received a couple of weeks back for the Bournemouth game next week. Does anyone know if the ticket office (Charlton or AFCB) are generally able to replace them without much hassle if I ask nicely?

Thanks
    You have nothing to lose by asking the club, if you lose a season ticket they replace, so why not with Bournemouth?
  • Options
    Evening lifers.

Thanks
    You have nothing to lose by asking the club, if you lose a season ticket they replace, so why not with Bournemouth?
    As its an away game, you can't just replace tickets left right and centre...theres not an endless stream of tickets you know
  • Options
    Evening lifers.

Thanks
    As its an away game, you can't just replace tickets left right and centre...theres not an endless stream of tickets you know
    Well lets just allow cafctom to check it eh?
  • Options
    Evening lifers.

Thanks

CLUB INFORMATION
    Posted on: Fri 01 Jul 2011

Postal Address
    AFC Bournemouth
    Seward Stadium, Kings Park
    Bournemouth
    Dorset
    BH7 7AF

Tel: 0844 5761910

Fax: 01202 726373

Department Contact Phone Fax Email
    General Enquiries 01202 726300 01202 726373 enquiries@afcb.co.uk
    Ticket Office Richard Poole 01202 726338 tickets@afcb.co.uk
    See what they say mate, hope you get somewhere
  • Options
    Thank you Elfsborg, I appreciate the help mate.

Would hate to miss out. Me and my best mate are making a weekend of it and alread booked the hotel for the Friday and Saturday night!
  • Options
    Tidy up your bedroom and you might just find them...............

In fact, it's probably a sneaky ploy by your mum to get you to clear up your mess and when you've done it, she'll give you the tickets back. ;-)
  • Options
    After the state she saw me in after the last weekend we did in Bournemouth, you might be right Tangoflash! Haha!
  • Options
    can't see them giving you new ones unfortunately mate. For all they know you could be lying and just after 2 extra tickets
  • Options
    Assuming you got them through the post just say you never got them.

If you fess up to losing them I doubt you are going to get anywhere to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think you're right Leaburn.

Worst case scenario I guess is I buy some on the door and sit on my hands in one of the home areas.