Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carling Cup Final

2»

Comments

• Options
    JT That's class.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Did anyone see the interview between Andy Burton and Jamie Carragher after the match? Burton upset Carragher by asking if it was his swansong, final appearance and Carragher got a bit narky saying 'Well, what happened with Wolves I'm surprised you've still got a job with Sky' and walked off.

Anyone shed any light on what happened at Wolves?
  • Options
    Burton was involved in the Gray / Keys sacking about the female lino at Wolves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34JxxlUUhc8
  • Options
    A,Carroll managed to make Hudson look good who IMO is the worst center back i have heve seen
    Andy Carrol was awful. When Suarez had that chance in the second half and cut the ball across the goal you thought someone might get onto it but Carroll was too busy loitering in the D instead of breaking his neck to get in the box. What an expensive lump of turd he has turned out to be.

• Options
    Did anyone see the interview between Andy Burton and Jamie Carragher after the match? Burton upset Carragher by asking if it was his swansong, final appearance and Carragher got a bit narky saying 'Well, what happened with Wolves I'm surprised you've still got a job with Sky' and walked off.

Anyone shed any light on what happened at Wolves?
    My mate told me about carragher getting the hump
    The reason liverpool have been so pony(for their high standards) in the last few years is the likes of carragher have been playing when they have gone past their sell by date
    And a narky response is typical when you look at the likes of dalglish
  • Options
    Who stopped Kenny Miller from nicking the winner? Andy Carroll. It's not all about scoring goals as a striker. There are plenty who don't put in the work he does.