Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So IF wigan win tonight.........

it's a big IF but they are more than capable of doing so going on their recent performance at arsenal , that'll affectively leave us a 9 point gap to make up which IMHO is too big a gap for us to make up no matter who our fixtures are against . So come on watford !!

Comments

• Options
    top of the morning morts!
  • Options
    What a cheery thought.

I must admit, I wish this game was a week later, dont want a nine point gap and I dont want to be bottom again.

Come on the draw.
  • Options
    morning.... just thought i'd put a reality check back on here;-)
  • Options
    even if it does go nine, we can still make it 6 when we play on Saturday. That is only two games difference, plus we still have to play Wigwam at home.

BELIEVE !!!
  • Options
    Draw has to be the best result. Don't want Watford to win as Sis-in-law supports em. Watford must not move off the bottom!!

Strongly believe we can climb out of this - still positive the 3 W's are going down...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    BELIEVE !!!
    forever the optimist!! i'd love to BELIEVE !! but as an eternal pessimist I CAN'T!
  • Options
    if we stay up morts will you celebrate or immediately say:

"fine, but we'll be going down next year"

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]if we stay up morts will you celebrate or immediately say:

"fine, but we'll be going down next year"

;-)
    lol .....CORRECT!
  • Options
    oohaah...just think skinny roast....and we will be ok...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]oohaah...just think skinny roast....and we will be ok...
    dennis is our only hope;-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: orpingtonaddick[/cite]Draw has to be the best result. Don't want Watford to win as Sis-in-law supports em. Watford must not move off the bottom!!

Strongly believe we can climb out of this - still positive the 3 W's are going down...

A Watford win surely has to be the best outcome for us. Yes we will go bottom but only for 3 days! We need to keep the gap between us and Wigan as small as possible. If they draw the gap goes to 6 but its effectively 7 with the goal difference. Come on Watford! Although having seen them outplayed by 10 man Ipswich on saturday whilst Wigan had the weekend off i must admit i think Wigan will win
  • Options
    Yeah point taken, but psychologically not good in the lead up to Saturday's game to be dumped on the bottom. Plus my Sis-in-law will make a lot of mileage out of it and she's a total pain at the best of times.

Goal difference can be eliminated by a double figure win against the hammers ;-)
  • Options
    I hope we are bottom of the league tonight.
    Definitely our best chance for survival is for Watford to beat Wigan - if Wigan can pick up points here and there it will be hard for us to catch them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]morning.... just thought i'd put a reality check back on here;-)

Why? What will happen will happen and we'll have to face that at the time - I just don't see what good spreading doom and gloom does. Fair enough if that's your view - but can't you just keep it to yourself in future?!
    ;o)
  • Options
    yeah ooooh aaaahhh ya miserable get! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    BELIEVE !!!
    forever the optimist!! i'd love to BELIEVE !! but as an eternal pessimist I CAN'T!

No wonder you're a mate of Dev's.
  • Options
    watched lost last night and whatever des does,charlie is still going to die.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    No wonder you're a mate of Dev's.
    that fruit wants murray out!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]watched lost last night and whatever des does,charlie is still going to die.
    yeah but if you believe charlie'll live hard enough it might happen