Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ANYONE FROM ITALY ?

Comments

• Options
    Cio Uomo!
  • Options
    bapity boopy. Bapity boopy bapity boopy bapity. Boopy.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2012
    Ga raibh méad a mháith agat Rob.
    I've got no idea what language this is. Edit. Just googled it. Irish.
  • Options
    Love italy!!!

Sicily, Napoli and Rome my favorites from back in the day...

But just spent a very enjoyable week in Brescia and remembered why i hope to some day move to Italy

The food, the architecture, the people, the language... I just really dig it...

Then i went to France
    Made me appreciate Italy more!
  • Options
    Yes yes ... I live in Verona and Brescia is really close to my city (about 60 km...) . Nice to know that you enjoyed your stay here ! Have you been at the Garda Lake too ???

• Options
    Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I live in France...
    Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I live in France...
    Close enough I suppose, shares a border and part of the EU.

Hahahah very funny !!! Bonjour Monsieur Big Rob have a nice day !!!

• Options
    Ciao Stefoben, what part of Italy are you from?
    I'm from Verona, a city between Milan and Venice... It's quite famous for Romeo an Juliet by Shakespeare (and for our magic Chievo who plays in Serie A). Ciao
  • Options
    Benvenuti stefoben. Io non sono Italiano ma parlo un'po.
    anch'io. Benvenuto
    Benvenuti stefoben. Io non sono Italiano ma parlo un'po.
    anch'io. Benvenuto

Grazie !!!! Can you help me ? Do you know if there's any web-radio wich covers charlton's matches ? Sorry for my awful English.... Have a nice day ! Buona giornata
  • Options
    Hello Stefoben. You have to subscribe to CAFC player which costs about 4 quid a month im afraid. Otherwise you will have to wait until we get back to the Premiership when we will get more coverage.

ciao.
  • Options
    Occasionally some matches are broadcast live on radio - whether you can get access to them from outside the UK is sometimes a bit of a lottery. Best to check with the match threads and try your luck from there.

A nice city Verona - I've visited it a few times, I used to have a customer on an industrial estate based just outside the city which provided a good excuse to go there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFC Player is great if you are abroad though and can't get to games. I listened to the Bournemouth home commentary on holiday in Mexico and got to see the interviews and goals. Also Charlton live is a decent listen on a Sunday night. You can pay for it via PayPal.
  • Options

Yes yes ... I live in Verona and Brescia is really close to my city...Have you been at the Garda Lake too?
    Easyjet from London Gatwick to Verona. Quite cheap. Have you been to the Valley yet?

Did indeed go to Lake Garda. Got bus up to Salo. Looooovely. Had some delicioud pasta and gazed upon the lake.
  • Options

Yes yes ... I live in Verona and Brescia is really close to my city...Have you been at the Garda Lake too?
    Easyjet from London Gatwick to Verona. Quite cheap. Have you been to the Valley yet?

Did indeed go to Lake Garda. Got bus up to Salo. Looooovely. Had some delicioud pasta and gazed upon the lake.
    Ryanair offers very cheap flights form Bergamo to Stansted too. I've been to London only two times, but never to the Valley... Last time I was there (in 2008) I met a couple of Charlton's supporters in a bar and we talked about football and rugby (I'm an amateur rugby player). So they told me the Charlton's troubled story and I found that it was a very nice sports achievement (a club about to fail, the Valley closed and in ruin, supporters foced to roam, and then the rebirth, the Premiership and the wins of ther early 2000s). So I've been supporting CAFC since then... I hope that bad times are over and the Campionship is only the first step to new successes. Ciao !!!!
  • Options
    My next question was going to be why do you support Charlton. Excellent.

Welcome aboard Stefoben.
  • Options
    I swear ciao means bye?
  • Options
    It's both Nathan.
  • Options
    I swear ciao means bye?
    And? It does... it also means hello too.

• Options
    When in Rome do as the Romans do.
    When in Charlton cheer like bloody hell because we are going up in our best season ever.
  • Options
    Hello Stefoben. You have to subscribe to CAFC player which costs about 4 quid a month im afraid. Otherwise you will have to wait until we get back to the Premiership when we will get more coverage.

ciao.
    CAFC Player is great if you are abroad though and can't get to games. I listened to the Bournemouth home commentary on holiday in Mexico and got to see the interviews and goals. Also Charlton live is a decent listen on a Sunday night. You can pay for it via PayPal.
    Many thanks for your precious informations... Here in Italy there's a TV channel that offers a Championship match every Saturday and a sort of weekly report with the highlights of all the matches played in the week end. So I've to wait only until next Summer. Hoping one day to be present at the Valley for Charlton v Liverpool !!!! Ciao
  • Options
    ciao means HELLO and BYE ... it's the most informal way to greet someone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @stefoben

Non preoccuparti, sei bravissimo in inglese!
  • Options
    I'm from Verona, a city between Milan and Venice... It's quite famous for Romeo an Juliet by Shakespeare (and for our magic Chievo who plays in Serie A). Ciao
    I once went to Verona for a long weekend. My ex dragged me to the opera in the arena and I slept through the whole thing. I blamed the two bottles of wine beforehand. It had nothing to do with it being boring!
  • Options
    I once went to Verona for a long weekend. My ex dragged me to the opera in the arena and I slept through the whole thing. I blamed the two bottles of wine beforehand. It had nothing to do with it being boring!
    I think it was fault of the wine... Differently I couldn't immagine how is possible to sleep on those tiny seats or on those hard rock tiers !!! Not to mention the terrible hot that usually there's in the Summer evenings. Bye.
  • Options
    ...and the awful music and wailing is bound to keep you awake
  • Options
    Ciao Stefoben, sono meta di Italiano. Mio papa e veneziano. Scusi, mio Italiano no e cosi buono.

Forza i rossi.
  • Options
    Some people are just showing off now.
  • Options
    please ................... in italian if you dont mind :-)
  • Options
    Somma da people are-a just-a showing-a off now-a.

That better?
  • Options
    Maybe Stefoben can tell us what he knows of our partnership with Inter.
  • Options
    Somma da people are-a just-a showing-a off now-a.

That better?
    yesssa perfik