Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

torture

At work waiting for the wife to phone to say what secondary school my little boy has got in to

Anyone else waiting ?

Comments

• Options
    No, Ive never met her...er, or him.
  • Options
    At work waiting for the wife to phone to say what secondary school my little boy has got in to

Anyone else waiting ?
    No sorry NLA not expecting a call from your missus as I've never met her ;-)

• Options
    Great minds Ted. ;-)
  • Options
    Don't think she has my number - would you mind texting it to her?
  • Options
    Quicker trigger finger Rodders..
  • Options
    lol TA and RCT!

But NLA I am waiting to see what school my Daisy has got into! Nursery! But we have 2 good schools and one not so good, so can feel some of your pain!

Anyone from my area Belvederereeere waiting for nursery School intakes?
  • Options
    She's already rung me.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    will give her a nudge and ask her to call.
  • Options

Anyone else waiting ?
    got the email yesterday for son - got his 1st choice off to Gravesend Grammar, so he's obviously intelligent yet he really hates football.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's already rung me.
    And me and he's got into Hogwarts! A quidditch champion in the making? :o)
  • Options
    Ha Ha Ha you lot are Fooking jokers

Tell the miserable cow to ring me when you here from her next
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Well i dont know what one of you feckas is smashing the missus but thanks for passing on the message

He got his First choice school

St Ignatius College

A very happy dad right now

loads of his pals in there too a few upset mums whos kids aint in there ,

That is a huge relief off the old shoulders

Once again thanks for whoever got off the missus to pass the message on , you can now continue
  • Options
    *coughs*
  • Options
    Pleased for him

Sounds well posh so you'll stand out like a sore thumb at parents evening : - )
  • Options
    Nice one NLA.

• Options
    You're a brave bloke letting your son go to a Catholic school...
  • Options

Why gone to catholic nursery, primary and now secondary, i am very happy with it,

even though i am not a catholic but the wife is and religion is important to her and that of the children

Plaaayer dont cough on me pillow mate i might chew that later

• Options
    Probably the safest ones now, after past scandals.
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday.... Beths !!
    Very happy dad!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    True, most of the perpetrators have been locked up, warned off or are seeking other career opportunities, but just when you think the Catholic church has given up hiding paedophiles another scandal starts up again. I'm sure a good Jesuit school is above suspicion though.

• Options
    An innocent thread about someone getting into secondary school been hijacked
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    True, most of the perpetrators have been locked up, warned off or are seeking other career opportunities, but just when you think the Catholic church has given up hiding paedophiles another scandal starts up again. I'm sure a good Jesuit school is above suspicion though.

For someone who is so quick to shout down others who make sweeping generalisations Im surprised at your ignorant statement.

Went to all catholic schools myself and church as a youngster and never witnessed anything like that.

Theres as much horrific stuff going on in Mosques across the world no doubt but im sure you'd be getting your knickers in a twist if someone posted such a sweeping generalisation about the Islamic community which would no doubt offend your uber left wing worldview.
  • Options

For someone who is so quick to shout down others who make sweeping generalisations Im surprised at your ignorant statement.

Went to all catholic schools myself and church as a youngster and never witnessed anything like that.

Theres as much horrific stuff going on in Mosques across the world no doubt but im sure you'd be getting your knickers in a twist if someone posted such a sweeping generalisation about the Islamic community which would no doubt offended your uber left wing worldview.

Take care getting off your high horse, it's a long way down.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Take your own advice you complete and utter oddball. Ill get off my high horse the same time you crawl out of your own arse.
  • Options
    An innocent thread about someone getting into secondary school been hijacked

What I thought.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Congratulations anyway NLA.
  • Options
    Apologies but not gonna sit there and let things like that go unchallenged. Wont say anymore on it,

Congrats for your son NLA
  • Options
    Take your own advice you complete and utter oddball. Ill get off my high horse the same time you crawl out of your arse.

Calm down and chill out - I see you've just climbed into an argument on another thread as well, you appear to be having a bad day, either that or you've appointed yourself as some kind of board monitor.

• Options
    Thought this was going to be a thread about last season...