Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya?

Comments

• Options
    I remember serving her when she was a regular at my dad's restaurant, The Shining Pearl in Eltham. I was ever so bashful whenever she came in. Anyway, it's a yes from me.
  • Options
    Yeah she's a bit of a gilf
  • Options
    No -----------made my mind up
  • Options

"it'd need to be that big just to touch the sides"
  • Options
    A friend of mine was usher at her wedding in Blackheath. "Allegedly" she likes to enter the church from behind, so to speak ....
    unnecessary.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2012
    She looks a bit like my mother in-law (to be)

So yep, definitely.

• Options
    A friend of mine was usher at her wedding in Blackheath. "Allegedly" she likes to enter the church from behind, so to speak ....
    unnecessary.
    Not if she consents
  • Options
    Yeah, why not.
  • Options
    "A friend of mine was usher at her wedding in Blackheath. "Allegedly" she likes to enter the church from behind, so to speak .... "

Cheryls husband is a friend of mine and I am sure that he would be very interested to know the name of the odious little turd who after being asked to usher at their wedding puts trash like this around! Perhaps you could furnish me with his name and I'll pass it on
  • Options
    Yes Daveaddick, there couldnt have been many ushers tho so it wont be too hard to work out who has the big gob.

Loose lips sink ships...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nobody likes a grass
  • Options
    I do!!
  • Options
    *pulls up a chair*
  • Options
    unnecessary.
    Not if she consents

Now thats funny

"A friend of mine was usher at her wedding in Blackheath. "Allegedly" she likes to enter the church from behind, so to speak .... "

Cheryls husband is a friend of mine and I am sure that he would be very interested to know the name of the odious little turd who after being asked to usher at their wedding puts trash like this around! Perhaps you could furnish me with his name and I'll pass it on

Now thats funnier

Tell your pal from me some of us would like t smash his missus

nobody likes a grass
    Your right VG but in this instance the fallout could be quite funny

• Options
    Our very own Cheryl.

I always had a thing for her when she first started with bucks fizz, I'd 'do' her with her wearing a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    Cheryl is actually Rita off stage
  • Options
    Allegedly.
  • Options
    It's true, a few weeks back she was on relocation relocation....although I do not know if they did!
  • Options
    supaclive has gone a bit quiet....
  • Options
    When Would Ya's go bad...

Maybe we should have a new rule - no WY's with cafc connections? That rules out Gemma whatsherface, Pixie doo dar and...er.....Jim Davidson...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe we should have a new rule - no WY's with cafc connections? That rules out Gemma whatsherface, Pixie doo dar and...er.....Jim Davidson...

No way i reckon we should have a readers wives wouldya
  • Options

And for the record unless your readers wives has a beard and a willy then yes i would
  • Options
    Isn't this the same Supaclive who claimed we were getting two marquee signings in January? Unless you're willing to count Leon Clarke as a marquee, I'd take his comments about Cheryl with a pinch of salt
  • Options

And for the record unless your readers wives has a beard and a willy then yes i would
    Just to be clear - either is acceptable but not both?

• Options
    This thread is making me chuckle :-)
  • Options

Judging by some of the awnsers people give on these threads, I think most posters wives are supermodels!
  • Options

For 100% clarity, Beards can be deemed acceptable and Willys are not but should your wife have both then i am afraid it will be a 2nd wouldya no for me
  • Options
    My missus is Spanish, so just a tash. Gives you something to grab hold of...

• Options
    I believe the wedding was nearly 20 years ago and where do you think the Usher found out the story from!
  • Options

For 100% clarity, Beards can be deemed acceptable and Willys are not but should your wife have both then i am afraid it will be a 2nd wouldya no for me