Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Are the seats closest to the front A or AA or what?
    And what's closest to the back?
  • Options
    Where are we Ketters??
  • Options
    I assume A front, to Z, then AA after Z, as at Charlton.

That's the only way it would make any sense surely.
  • Options
    whats the closest to the back you guys got then?
    I'm in row JJ for JONATHON JOHANSSON scoring that overhead kick against west ham a few years back. More of that on saturday please.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I assume A front, to Z, then AA after Z, as at Charlton.

That's the only way it would make any sense surely.

WRONG. AA is at the front (rang Watford to check, well I didn't but someone I know did)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Damnit, that makes my U seat even worse :(

Should be used to it as I sit at the very back row of the North Upper!
  • Options
    Carter i'm afraid your with me so wherever we are it will be noisey and standing (unless the oldie handy)
  • Options
    i'm row y, proper hard core!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm row y, proper hard core!

'Ave it!
  • Options
    That's exactly how I inteded it to be my friend!!!

I still haven't sat in my season ticket seat yet!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have no idea where we are as yet chaps as collecting our tickets from old man sometime on Saturday. We are not sitting down anyway so who cares where we are? So in advance if you are sitting behind us you had better be prepared to stand..!
  • Options
    even in the front row?

ooooh you trouble maker you!

i'll only stand up if i'm at/near the back and not obstructing any old/young non stander's view.

we were told off for standing up and celebrating a goal once! les nearly hit the fella.
  • Options
    Rock and roll!!

Can we sing the perry suckling song too??

And the bonfire one??

And the horse one??
  • Options
    And the one about running round a North London suburb with our genitals hanging out??
  • Options
    sounds fun being around you lot lol.
  • Options
    Never a dull moment haders

Rumour has it Frankie Valley will be there.

'One Frankie Valley.......'
  • Options
    i don't know much about him. what's he like?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]And the one about running round a North London suburb with our genitals hanging out??

i hope you're not going to act that one out?
  • Options
    No suz, that one I haven't been able to do for a couple of years since the spuds started to learn how to beat us at their place.

Fortunately for the residents of the surrounding areas of white hart lane!!!

That's the mystery haders, he must be unmasked before the end of the season!!
  • Options
    A watford Pal of mine reckons the rows work in the normal way a-z ?!

Im in row W anyhow.

Lets have another Boro style away support, get everyone on their feet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    Could not agree more, however we have a huge Flask Following so do not count on it..!
  • Options
    i was near the front (about 6 rows back) at boro and the front 5 rows in front of me all sat down, and a few behind me were sitting, but the row in front of us were standing! what could we do?
    spent the whole game yo-yoing! up and down trying to see the game getting told to sit down, whilst singing!
  • Options
    To be honest reckon this is bigger than the Boro game Ketman. Around 4,500 stood in that game so hopefully we should have 1.9k standing for a much bigger game.

I really do hope it will not be like Reading or Arsenal.
  • Options
    let's all stand up regardless, it gives us more noise and gets an atmosphere going... ask any singer if they could get the same volume sitting down

practically every other away support stands, it's the way things work and how it should be

i'll be standing... just hope it's not like bolton when after 2 minutes they were going to chuck me out if i didn't sit down! it was an absolute joke!
  • Options
    Well said mate, All our best away supports in recent years are when people have stood.

A fair few stood at Pompey away so hopefully it will be the same.
  • Options
    it better be standing. there's two of us going but we're both in different places. If everyone is sat down then there is no chance of sittin, i mean standing together.
  • Options
    That's it all decided, we're standing!!!! Wahey!!

Remember strength in numbers with stuff like this boys and girls
  • Options
    I was about four from the front at Boro and spent most of the first half leaping out of my seat into the walkway area at the front. Was on TV a lot apparently
  • Options
    obviously a different block. moodies in front of me. didn't even blink all game

got pics of the crowd behind me, where i sat, but they're too big to post on here apparently :-(
  • Options
    Resize them on imageshack.us Suzi and then post them on here !