Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Scunthorpe 1-1 Charlton plus the PROMOMETER

Many thanks to the 16 Lifers who bothered to give marks, here are the stats

the address is: http://static-cl1.vanilladev.com/charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/4a/76312e7d602b58b97a36b6866989f7.pdf - do people still require this address to be put here????

Comments

• Options
    Got to be the first and prob only time our GK has been MOM for both the home and away games?!
  • Options
    Good work, Lancs.

Looking at the promomometer, it looks like we're still bang on course compared to the League leaders during the previous 2 seasons.

And the chasing pack are more or less where they were in previous seasons, too.

• Options
    thanks Lancs - it'd be good to see us in the form tables ie. show top 5 + Charlton even if not in top 6
  • Options
    Cheers LL.
  • Options
    thanks Lancs - it'd be good to see us in the form tables ie. show top 5 + Charlton even if not in top 6
    That did fleetingly cross my mind but then evaporated.

we are 8th with PPG 1.67 and GD +3 and Huddersfield are 7th with the same PPG & GD, so you could say we are 7th
  • Options
    by the way, Southampton and Huddersfield (and Exeter for that matter) only dropped 3 points in their final 9 games last season.
    If Brighton hadn't carried on winning at this stage (till they crossed the line) they would have fallen to third ..... we have to get the winning habit back.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates, really appreciated!
  • Options
    good work again LL
  • Options
    Well done Lancs , we need to get a bit of form going again.
  • Options
    seems like we keep on playing the teams currently in form !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if we'd won they wouldn't be in form!
  • Options
    by the way, Southampton and Huddersfield (and Exeter for that matter) only dropped 3 points in their final 9 games last season.
    If Brighton hadn't carried on winning at this stage (till they crossed the line) they would have fallen to third ..... we have to get the winning habit back.
    And there's me trying NOT to panic!!

• Options
    And there's me trying NOT to panic!!

Just had a quick look at our current form. Since start of Feb we've picked up 15 points from 9 games = 1.67 pts/game. Across the whole season that's 77 points and enough for a play-off place in all but one of the last 8 seasons. So, even in our 'blip' we're still on play-off form. No need to panic!

• Options
    Nice to see Hamer getting top marks.
  • Options
    PS principle is the same, but I should point out that I made a mistake, Huddersfield dropped 6 points in their last 9 games (indeed in their last 12 games) with three draws
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Slightly off topic as usual, sorry ...... but thinking back to last season when Huddersfield lost their last game they ever lost, at Southampton 4-1.

Just supposing Huddersfield had won that day, leaving St Mary's with all 3 points?

They would have ended the season on 90 points - and promoted.
    And Southampton would have had only 89, finishing 3rd.

Just highlighting the importance of winning against your promotion chasing rivals.

Okay, you can go back to work now.

;o)