Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC holdings Ltd

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Since they took over our club 31st dec 2010,have we signed over 30 players?.Also how many players have left SE7?.Is the investment more then they have received in player sales.

Comments

• Options
    So no comment from any one tells me the new board have invested a lot more money then they have received back from player departures.After all we are top of the league.
  • Options
    Nobody knows mate. Well, nobody on here anyway.
  • Options
    Players to go: Worner, Jenkinson, Llera, Dailly, Semedo, Reid, Racon, Elliot, Francis, Youga, Abbot, Akpo Sodje, McCormack, Anyinsah, Fortune.

Ok not an exhaustive list and I've probably missed a few names, whether the club has invested more this year depends on wages, signing-on fees and what money we got for Jenkinson and Elliot. I think it's safe to assume that we have a much better squad this year and also that this season's squad cost/are costing the club a lot more than last year's.
  • Options
    We don't really know.

We can guess and Powell has said the Jenkinson and presumably the Elliot money made a significant difference to his budget.

But we also shipped out nearly 20 players some of whom were the high earners (Jose, Racon, Youga) so saved a lot on wages.

Club was said to be losing £4 - 5m a season in this division and that is being covered by the Directors but as I said we don't know as we don't see the accounts anymore.