Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A few interesting last day loans

2»

Comments

• Options
    I reckon Hughes sees potential in hogan and would rather he joined a champ club until the end of the season
    He's probably still got the hump after we loaned that keeper from Hughes at Fulham, when he didnt play in the first ganme, he got the huff and called him back
    Hughes would not know potential if it bit Hit................

• Options

one thing about Mandaric .. he always puts money up for his managers to fund new players.
    You mean like he did in January? Mandaric hasn't got anything like as much money as he likes people to think. If they don't go up this season there will be financial mayhem at Massive towers

2 things 1). He didn't put up the January cash because he was looking to replace Megson and knew that his new manager would need a few quid for his own choices .. 2). Mandaric is not a multimillionaire but is well heeled enough to always find some cash when necessary. I suspect he is the front man for a few 'syndicates' and/or other men who like a dabble or two in matters sporting
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I suspect he is the front man for a few 'syndicates'
    You may be close to the mark there, but perhaps not in the way you meant it...