Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 3-0 Yeovil plus THE PROMOMETER

Many thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks.
I have given Hollands an assist for the 1st goal and changed N'Guessan's official "shot off target" to on target as it went in the goal!

Comments

• Options
    Cheers LL.
  • Options
    as the poorest opposition we could have hoped to have turned up the stats say no shot on or off target, hamer saved one and i saw a couple of pathetically sliced wide efforts from them
    or am i reading it wrong
  • Options
    Hamer definately saved one; it's in the BBC's highlights.
  • Options
    ...and they also hit the woodwork!
  • Options
    as the poorest opposition we could have hoped to have turned up the stats say no shot on or off target, hamer saved one and i saw a couple of pathetically sliced wide efforts from them
    or am i reading it wrong
    Major apologies, messed that up a bit, in fact Yeovil had more shots than us:
    YEOVIL SHOTS ON TARGET 5
    YEOVIL SHOTS OFF TARGET 9
  • Options
    Not to worry; you do a great job.
  • Options
    Sorry to be picky, but the overall form table cannot be correct as it shows Yeovil top with 5 wins + 1 draw in their last 6 games!
  • Options
    Sorry to be picky, but the overall form table cannot be correct as it shows Yeovil top with 5 wins + 1 draw in their last 6 games!
    At home. It means what it says on the label.
  • Options
    At home. It means what it says on the label.
    Well spotted sir. My error. Apologies.
  • Options
    I have gone back 10 years and the tables show me that we only need 2 wins to win promotion. In many seasons 85 points would do it and in a few, we even have enough points now. Of course this season it looks like it will be on the higher side but 88 points will be enough -so close you can almost touch it!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Noticed we have finally slipped behind BHA on points, but if my memory serves me, they had a fantastic run in March last season.