Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Rufus come back match at white hart lane live on sky after the long injury lay off...sliding in from out of nowhere and in from the side at a lightening pace it would have knocked a brick wall over if there had been one in the way
  • Rufus come back match at white hart lane live on sky after the long injury lay off...sliding in from out of nowhere and in from the side at a lightening pace it would have knocked a brick wall over if there had been one in the way
    100% this. Cannot believe how committed he was in that tackle as he'd been out for so long.

Still can hear the noise of that tackle when I think about, of all the tackles I seen and to my dying day I will never see or have seen a better tackle, mind you the one by Brown? In the playoff final just before the 4th goal wasn't to be sniffed at either.
  • What I saw in the Bathroom mirror this morning.
    Still can hear the noise of that tackle when I think about, of all the tackles I seen and to my dying day I will never see or have seen a better tackle, mind you the one by Brown? In the playoff final just before the 4th goal wasn't to be sniffed at either.
    The singing immediately after -THE RUF - THE RUF - THE RUF IS ON FIIIRREEE
  • What I saw in the Bathroom mirror this morning.
    You need a mirror to see it?
  • Chelsea v Charlton 2001

Introduction of the one Jorge Costa....first touch, he dumps Hasslebaink on his arse, with a tackle from behind....hero status immediate
  • @CharltonKerry mind you the one by Brown? In the playoff final just before the 4th goal wasn't to be sniffed at either.

This one .. got us to the premier league .. without it we would have lost to Sunderland on that fateful day
  • Sponsored links:

• Lincsaddick, another thought without that playoff final tackle, Rufus tackle wouldn't have happened, strange old world. But I still rates Rufus tackle as I the best I ever seen.
  • edited March 2012
    this is worthy

Agreed
  • edited March 2012
    W't it brownies tackle at wembley that led to setting up the equalizer has to be the winner
  • Mark Reid made a whole string of tackles during his Charlton career that had out of my seat and roaring just like we had scored.
  • sign the kid
  • Lincsaddick, another thought without that playoff final tackle, Rufus tackle wouldn't have happened, strange old world. But I still rates Rufus tackle as I the best I ever seen.
    indeed.. VERY philosophical, the consequnce of one action leading to a chain of subsequent reactions !!
  • Kish on Ronaldo and Roy Keane stick in the memory
  • Sponsored links:

• W't it brownies tackle at wembley that led to setting up the equalizer has to be the winner
    Yes it was.
  • Any advice as to why I can't see these offerings? Do I need to download something?
  • That rufus ackle was awesome
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QUzr94sYA

I saw him a few good ones for us too!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QUzr94sYA

I saw him a few good ones for us too!
    Just beat me to it!!!!!!!!!

Parker was and is a quality tackler.
  • Chaps, how do you embed the you tube vids? am I missing something obvious. Tried using the embed HTML code from you tube and the site wouldnt have it!
  • I just cut and pasted the URL and it did it automatically JB
  • A-ha, cheers McBobbin, have amended my prev post now :-)