Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport relief.

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Nice camel toe davina ,Sort it out ........

Comments

• Options
    Please no more John colshaw impressions.
  • Options
    £4m, nice one, that could get you an average premiership player.
  • Options
    Yep crazy world
  • Options
    Anyone see John bishop last night? Outstanding achievement, massive respect for the guy
  • Options
    Yep crazy world
    Makes you think doesn't it.

Incredible achievement from John Bishop.
  • Options
    Hate things like this. Reminds me of just how screwed up the world is that we live as we live, and other parts of the world live the.most opposite existance possible, and equally reminds just how selfish and downright nasty people in general can be if my acquaintances on fbook, Twitter etc are anything to go by.

Respect to anyone who does anything out of their normal routine who strives to improve the lives of others.
  • Options
    Anyone see John bishop last night? Outstanding achievement, massive respect for the guy
    legend

• Options
    legend

Christ, I'm riding London to Paris in 2 months and the Calais to Paris leg is taking 2.5 days. He done 180 miles on the bike from Paris to Calais in less than a day. Thats one hell of an achievement for anyone, let alone someone who doesnt usually cycle...then to think he rowed the Channel with only 2 hours sleep and then ran 3 Marathons on top of that. Unbelievable. So much respect for him.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Hate things like this. Reminds me of just how screwed up the world is that we live as we live, and other parts of the world live the.most opposite existance possible, and equally reminds just how selfish and downright nasty people in general can be if my acquaintances on fbook, Twitter etc are anything to go by.

Respect to anyone who does anything out of their normal routine who strives to improve the lives of others.
    And we think its just Premiership footballers and actors that live the high life , clean water , education and a home are taken for granted over here , shows how closeted we are.

Fair play to Walliams and Bishop and all the others that have put their body through the ringer to raise money.
  • Options
    Don't forget Eddie izzard either. Massive achievement too.

Wish they had showed shooters hill last night. How did he get up that after all that. Few of my mates text me recognising the trafalgar where we got married. Such a big effort. Impressed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, it is a screwed up world. Bankers receiving £millions in bonuses, Prem.footballers on ridiculous wages and kids dying for the sake of a few pounds. Been to Ethiopia a couple of times and really brought home how we take the basics for granted, sanitation,running water,electric,food etc. But was really taken aback by the friendliness of the people there and have made some really good friends. Top marks to John Bishop, David Walliams and everybody who has gone out of their way to raise awareness and money for this cause.
    RESPECT !!
  • Options
    In the spirit of the weekend, im donating 25% of all sales from my site this weekend to sportsrelief

http://carlcashman.bigcartel.com/
  • Options
    Nice one shine
  • Options
    Shine on- you crazy diamond!
  • Options
    Very impressed by what John Bishop did.
  • Options
    That England music video was so embarrassing. Cringe us to death why don't you.

Not even an original song.

Noel Gallagher could probably whip a decent one up if he had time, I hope he at least has been asked at some point to do an England song, A song that would appeal to most and has that football element of rock. Or even the Arctic monkeys.

One to get you excited for something...even if England are extremely average + a t**ser up front on 300k a week.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    How people can want international aid cancelled when you see problems that the rest of the world are trying to cope with is mind-blowing. Really puts our issues into perspective.

The Premier League giving only £1m says it all really. Players earn that in a day. (Total)
  • Options
    That old bloke crying got me bad. The thought of old people alone in this country really gets to me.
  • Options
    Feel a bit ashamed I always fast forwarded the sad bits in these things.

Seeing the money raised year in year out for these type of things, the amount of giving by the average man on these shores is incredible
  • Options
    I love Becks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I love Becks

Each to their own. I prefer a pint of Guinness.

• Options

I love Becks

The bloke is a proper proper ledge

• Options
    Beckham is the only person in any field - Sport, Films, Music, TV or whatever who is younger than me that I have any sort of hero worship for.

• Options
    It does make you question the world - and it makes you cry inside seeing kids living in dumps and dying from lack of food!
  • Options
    The Davina McCall challenge (500 miles of running, cycling and swimming) for Sports Relief made me weep, not even so much for her but the footage of poor single mothers and children breaking rocks in quarries all day to survive in Africa. One little girl just wanted to go to school to learn to be a doctor. So humbling when you think of your own kids and the days they moan about school. I didn't realise breaking rocks with hand tools was even still necessary!
    What a challenge she completed: total respect for someone who normally irritates me intensely.
  • Options

I love Becks

What did he do?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

In the spirit of the weekend, im donating 25% of all sales from my site this weekend to sportsrelief

http://carlcashman.bigcartel.com/

2 years ago now, but am happy to do the same.. Think there are only tees available ATM though