Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Radio station for Huddersfield

Sorry to be a pain in the arse I've looked through the pre-match and no-one has mentioned if it's on radio?

Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    wont know for sure till 3. bbc london maybe. or some yorkshire station.
  • Options
    Cafc player
  • Options
    If there is a free trial on catch player then why not take advantage of that? Admittedly it always seems to start up late but you should catch the last 80 minutes at least
  • Options
    Had player for 1 week and canceled. It seemed to be 2 blokes talking and occasionally mentioning football.
  • Options
    Yes but its free for two weeks so surely its worth logging on and listening better than nothing.
  • Options
    Marginally.

I was on my way to see ice hockey but

a) The weather is too nice to spend all afternoon in the dark

b) Footy seems more important than ice hockey and I'd probably have missed half the game looking at text updates

c) I can see the ice hockey on the box in any case

d) Beer

So cafc player it is then. Wireless headphones, ice hockey on the tv, beer and ciggies on the balcony in the sunshine
  • Options
    When does commentary start on player? And do you have to sign up to use your trail or can you just go in and listen to it?
  • Options
    When does commentary start on player? And do you have to sign up to use your trail or can you just go in and listen to it?
    have to sign up, no way of tracking your trial time otherwise

• Options
    edited March 2012
    The pre match chat has already started. Charlton live live live live charlton live live live
  • Options
    have to sign up, no way of tracking your trial time otherwise

Cheers shine I'll sign up now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like a plan Hugo!
  • Options
    BBC radio leeds has match commentary of charlton match !
  • Options

sweet, been trying for 20 mins to re-register for player

• Options

sweet, been trying for 20 mins to re-register for player

I've just registered shine it took me about 20 mins aswell.
  • Options
    Listening to player, the guy has clearly left the mic on without knowing, he sounds a complete mug, whoever he is!
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan Hugo!
    Too right Bren!

And who said we men can't multitask? I will probably also be expected to respond instantly to skype messages as well (apparently doing something important does not qualifys an excuse for not responding instantly)

• Options
    B*******s! Was just sitting down to listen to commentary on BBC Radio Leeds and they've now made it unavailable (presumably in the London area)
  • Options
    boooo bbc radio down
  • Options
    how can they do that online ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC Kent
  • Options
    774mw