Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All the best

I posted on here after our deserved defeat at the Valley. I do though think that we deserved to win yesterday and were the better side on the day.

I have to say what a great turn-out from your fans, a good sized away following who made plenty of noise in places.

You are of course going-up as Champions and deservedly so, Chris Powell is a true Gent and like us, your club is a real community Club with proper football supporters.

I hope we are joining you in the Championship next season, you have been superb this season and will be worthy Champions.

All the best.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks LBTF...............I hope you're right about us going up, thanks for the comments on our club...........sounds as though the ref yesterday was a 'plonker' but hey thats the way the game goes sometimes..............do us a favour and tonk the Wendies.............good luck for the rest of the season...........we still have a nervous few weeks to go....but I believe we can still be champions.
  • Options
    Cheers amigo