Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where should I sit?

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
This is my first post so if I'm doing something against wrong here then please tell me. I have been to Charlton many times before but have always gone with my family and sat in the East and West Stands. However, for the Walsall game on the 9th of April, I am planning to go with a group of about five mates and we would like to sit in the north upper, and I was just wondering which block/s we should buy tickets for in order to get the best atmosphere because they are all plastic United/Chelsea/Arsenal fans etc. and I would love to convert them to Charlton!. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Best for atmosphere are H and J blocks. If you don't mind standing ask for seats as close to the back as possible as that is where most of the atmosphere comes from.
  • Options
    This is my first post so if I'm doing something against wrong here then please tell me. I have been to Charlton many times before but have always gone with my family and sat in the East and West Stands. However, for the Walsall game on the 9th of April, I am planning to go with a group of about five mates and we would like to sit in the north upper, and I was just wondering which block/s we should buy tickets for in order to get the best atmosphere because they are all plastic United/Chelsea/Arsenal fans etc. and I would love to convert them to Charlton!. Thanks.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you!
  • Options
    Block J, L, H have all got atmosphere and I agree with the earlier comment go as far back as possibly if you don't mind standing.
  • Options
    Get in quick hardly any tickets left in these areas.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Cheers! I am going on Saturday against Orient so do you think that if I buy them on Saturday they will have about 5 tickets left in a row in any of those blocks?
  • Options
    Get in quick hardly any tickets left in these areas.
    probably is!!
  • Options
    Cheers! I am going on Saturday against Orient so do you think that if I buy them on Saturday they will have about 5 tickets left in a row in any of those blocks?
    I highly doubt you'd get 5 together near the back of either j or h block for the Orient game Im afraid. Wallsall will be fine, but I would ring up asap to get tickets in those areas for the Orient game.
  • Options
    Yes sorry getting muddled with Hartlepool game probably plenty left.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers