Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear , there is some cringeworthy stuff on there about us.
  • Options
    Who's the 'orange Joey Essex' who let us down then?
  • Options
    Ignorant and bitter. (not all of them)
  • Options
    Looks to be the same as here - some good comments, some ignorant comments. On the whole Huddersfield have played some good football in L1 - at least in the years that we've also been mired in L1, I wouldn't be upset to see them get promoted, but it looks like the playoffs for them.
  • Options
    lots of nice comments there about our club though, some of them find it ridiculous (which it is) thinking we're going to blow promotion.
  • Options
    northerners having a bitter view of southerners, theres a suprise.
  • Options
    Who's the 'orange Joey Essex' who let us down then?

Plaaaayer
  • Options
    Ha - feeding for scraps - they reckon if they don;t win by more than 1 goal the manager will get the boot.
  • Options
    Some were speaking to us after the game claiming that palace had a result against us on the trains. I'll ignore them.
  • Options
    We've been accused of "sour grapes" by them, but on their forum they're saying we'll come straight back down to L1 - what's that if it's not sour grapes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield took 1,286 to Millwall for the 2nd Leg of the Play off semi-final in 2010.

• Options

pretty good comments by some off them --you can tell the season holders and the fans that travel away by those comments...........Theres only....... One Jordan Rhodes and when he goes - I would be worried if I was a huddersfield fan --reckon relegation battle next year
  • Options
    Funny really,some 50 something with a spray tan and a load of mates tried to make a smart comment as I was coming out an offy by the station.They should stick to ferrets and pigeons.
  • Options
    Yep, agree with the comments on here regarding ignorance. How can you label a whole club on the strength of a 'few' idiots 'mouthing off'? The travelling Terriors fans seem to know better of course.
  • Options
    A 50 something with a spray tan?
  • Options
    A 50 something with a spray tan?
    Yes,I heard his attempted smart comment turned and was lost for words!
  • Options
    50 something with a spray tan !! are we sponsered by Dickensons Real Deal
  • Options
    Huddersfield took 1,286 to Millwall for the 2nd Leg of the Play off semi-final in 2010.

There were many reasons for that admittedly very poor effort.

The police and clubs did their best to stop travelling fans, there was no trains, it was live on TV. Also we knew we were going to lose
    Also it was more than Millwall brought up and that game was a Saturday and the away leg was a night match.

• Options
    They are having a good old moan under the match report.

http://www.greenwich.co.uk/sport/07527-kevin-nolan-match-report-huddersfield-town-v-charlton-athletic-24032012/

As I said in another thread, they sound far from a humble bunch of fans.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

There were many reasons for that admittedly very poor effort.

The police and clubs did their best to stop travelling fans, there was no trains, it was live on TV. Also we knew we were going to lose
    Also it was more than Millwall brought up and that game was a Saturday and the away leg was a night match.

Eh? We took 820 to you on the Friday night.

And 1860 to you on the Saturday, which from memory was an early KO, but could be wrong.

• Options
    Re: Charlton fans
    « Reply #25 on Mar 24, 2012, 11:33pm »
    There way support when travelling North is shit enough said!!!

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=66974&page=1#ixzz1qFPb6kKk

• Options
    OohAhh must still be cleaning up.
  • Options
    320 Fulham tickets sold for tonight. Smallest ever away following at OT since 1992 apparently.
  • Options
    50 something with a spray tan !! are we sponsered by Dickensons Real Deal
    His hair was similar with grey black streaks and a fighter pilot moustache,the ensemble set off nicely with jeans ,shoes and a denim shirt.Thought I d been transported back to 1975! I was speechless and unable to respond,I should be out of therapy by Thursday!
  • Options
    320 Fulham tickets sold for tonight. Smallest ever away following at OT since 1992 apparently.
    Long way
    Monday Night on TV
    Tickets probably a ridiculous price

can't blame them.
  • Options
    Looks like OohAahs not about so I'll ask the question.

Is that when we played there?????

• Options
    Add to that they will stick everyone behind the ball show no ambition yeah no thanks from me as well premier league boring
  • Options
    Why did the 320 bother, really? Their season is over, a good 6 hours and about £100 (probably more) out of their life forever. We've all done it but I'll never know why.
  • Options
    Like some of the positive comments, appreciated for sure. Bit confused that they thought we weren't making any noise? They were louder than us for sure, but we weren't THAT quiet, nor were they particularly loud. Wednesday made noise at Hillsborough, just we sung back at them that time.