Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

trying to renew season ticket

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
tried to do it online-kept erroring

tried to ring up (0871 226 1905), however it just says 'thankyou for calling, this is a test no.'

has anyone got the correct tel no.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    That number is correct.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just checked the OS and that is the number given....
  • Options
    oh no, everything is going wrong.
  • Options
    Airman - can you confirm there will be a box at reception to drop renewals in as last year

Ian
  • Options
    I tried the number and it worked although I didn't wait to speak to a person.
  • Options
    tried again and it worked. dont know what happened there. funny 5 minutes.

anyway all renewed. come on you reds.

• Options
    Airman - can you confirm there will be a box at reception to drop renewals in as last year

Ian
    We can put a box in reception for this Sunday, but please do not assume that you can drop off after the deadline. During opening hours on Saturday, drop-offs should be made to the north stand ticket office (1-3pm) or the Valley Gold window.

• Options
    Ok thanks Airman - but only before the game? Won't there be people queing for tickets? (hopefully 1000's!)
  • Options

Ian
    We can put a box in reception for this Sunday, but please do not assume that you can drop off after the deadline. During opening hours on Saturday, drop-offs should be made to the north stand ticket office (1-3pm) or the Valley Gold window.

Sunday????

• Options
    Ok thanks Airman - but only before the game? Won't there be people queing for tickets? (hopefully 1000's!)
    We don't staff the north ticket office after the game - I'd guess most people would drop off before the game if they have it with them, but we can accept forms afterwards via the Valley Gold window.

The point about Sunday is that reception is staffed so people can and do drop stuff off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don't staff the north ticket office after the game - I'd guess most people would drop off before the game if they have it with them, but we can accept forms afterwards via the Valley Gold window.

The point about Sunday is that reception is staffed so people can and do drop stuff off.

Ah................ thanks Airman.

• Options
    DEADLINE FOR RENEWAL AT THE CHEAP PRICE IS 5TH APRIL.