Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Charlton Writing Folder and Steve Brown photos - For Sale

An odd juxtaposition perhaps but variety is the spice of life. As usual all money raised goes towards the CAFC Academy or other Club causes. Winners pay postage or collect. Auction ends this Friday 30 March. Both lots were donated by Steve Dixon from his time as an employee of the Club.

Lot A - A Charlton writing folder from the 90s. This was a sponsors prize and consists of a 7" x 10" black faux leather folder with pockets, a pen and a pad headed with the Charlton address and badge. In perfect, unused condition. Opening bid £7

Lot B Set of six 4" x 6" glossy publicity shots of Steve Brown modelling the new yellow away kit. Taken by Tom Morris on 1.7.99 these were the official club shots taken to publicise the new kit. Each photo has a Tom Morris sticker on the back. All in perfect condition. Opening bid £5

Happy Bidding

imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Is the site all SNAFU again?
  • Options
    So no bids or no one can log on?
  • Options
    lot A £10
  • Options
    I'll go £20 for A.
    I don't suppose there's a Squeeze poster tucked inside is there Henry?
    :-)
  • Options
    Thank you Mr M and Mr R.

Sorry all squeeze posters gone but got some great photos and framed stuff from Steve Dixon and a panorama of the Valley from TCE
  • Options
    No one loves Steve Brown anymore
  • Options
    Have the night lights gone? Did I miss that one?
  • Options
    You know I do..........
    Brownie practically gave blood for us........

Lot B £10
  • Options
    Cheers Phil

A £20 Del Roofer

B Valiant Phil £10
  • Options
    Have the night lights gone? Did I miss that one?
    You got them for £40 - just waiting for you to pay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bumpty bump
  • Options
    So there was a sense of incredulity when, after Ashley Cole was booked for rash tackle on Jensen, a free-kick swept in by Konchesky provoked a glancing header by Brown past the stranded Wright for the equaliser.

Frustration turned to sheer disbelief when Charlton went in front three minutes later with an own goal by Wright who mis-punched into his own net when challenging Euell for a Konchesky free-kick given away by Cole.

Astonishment turned to despair when dismal defending gave Charlton two more goals in the first eight minutes of the second half.

But Charlton, given further heart by Kiely's magnificent save from a short-range Cole blast and another astonishing close-range miss by Pires, had survived too much by then to buckle again.

..............if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say; This was their finest hour.
  • Options
    Still time to bid
  • Options
    Last day today. Ends at 5.00pm
  • Options
    Going...........
  • Options
    Going..........
  • Options
    Gone

Thanks DR and VP

Some signed shirts and other stuff coming up next
  • Options

Astonishment turned to despair when dismal defending gave Charlton two more goals in the first eight minutes of the second half.

You know what, it's the quality of that sort of "reporting" that used to infuriate me during our Premiership days.

Claus Jensen never produced a sublime chip and a superb defence splitting pass for those two goals - it was "dismal defending" that did it for us. Wankers.
  • Options
    Thanks Henry, again. Been away for a few days and only just noticed I have got the folder.

Can I meet you at the Walsall game to finalise our little transaction?