Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Train disruption on Easter Monday -Walsall match.

2»

Comments

• Train thread :-)
  • Train thread :-)
    Didn't you know, There has to be at least one thread about trains and at least two about our Away Support!
  • Hold on I'm just off to find the "Our fans are rubbish" thread...
  • cheers. what do you all think would be the best way for me to get from dartford to charlton?

• The DLR is not part of the National Rail network and "any permitted" route does not always apply
    You can still use it, such as if you got a ticket from Eltham to say MK you could use it on the underground. I used my Bexleyheath to Southend train ticket on the DLR from Lewisham to Stratford fine last season for the JPT

• The DLR is not part of the National Rail network and "any permitted" route does not always apply
    You can still use it, such as if you got a ticket from Eltham to say MK you could use it on the underground. I used my Bexleyheath to Southend train ticket on the DLR from Lewisham to Stratford fine last season for the JPT

but was your ticket checked on the DLR train? Saw an Italian girl given a penalty fare last week. She had a Romford to Woolwich Arsenal ticket that was not valid. She should have gone via Zone 1. The DLR extensions were built and financed by by private companies and have different rules.
  • This should be the domain of Crusty54 who seems to be the 'Sally traffic' of Charlton Life (smiley face) however it would appear that there are engineering works over the Easter weekend as there is a normal service on Thursday 5th and Tuesday 10th April according to TFL Journey Planner.
    1259 is the last direct train from Blackheath to Charlton on Monday. DLR from Lewisham to Greenwich is possible and trains every 15 minutes from Greenwich to Charlton.

Make sure your ticket is valid on DLR or you risk £80 penalty fare (best use Oyster)

Ten minutes!

Train thread! yeah!

but was your ticket checked on the DLR train? Saw an Italian girl given a penalty fare last week. She had a Romford to Woolwich Arsenal ticket that was not valid. She should have gone via Zone 1. The DLR extensions were built and financed by by private companies and have different rules.
    It was. It all depends on what the RPI is like and if they know the rules or not
  • hi lads am coming down from ledbury tommorow for the walsal game will i be able to get from paddiginton to charlton or is there delays any info would be a great help atb tony
  • hi lads am coming down from ledbury tommorow for the walsal game will i be able to get from paddiginton to charlton or is there delays any info would be a great help atb tony
    according to the tfl journey planner, you should be able to take the bakerloo line on the underground to charing cross and get a train from there to charlton on the 'cannon street loop'

you could also take the bakerloo line to baker street. you could then change to the jubilee line and go to london bridge, and then take a train from there to charlton on that 'cannon street loop'.

i hope this helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• nice one cafcfr thanks atb tony
  • This should be the domain of Crusty54 who seems to be the 'Sally traffic' of Charlton Life (smiley face) however it would appear that there are engineering works over the Easter weekend as there is a normal service on Thursday 5th and Tuesday 10th April according to TFL Journey Planner.
    1259 is the last direct train from Blackheath to Charlton on Monday. DLR from Lewisham to Greenwich is possible and trains every 15 minutes from Greenwich to Charlton.

Make sure your ticket is valid on DLR or you risk £80 penalty fare (best use Oyster)

Ten minutes!

Train thread! yeah!

• Dartford to Plumstead on replacement bus service... Plumstead to Charlton by train... - Easiest way it seems from Dartford.
  • edited April 2012
    Dartford to Plumstead on replacement bus service... Plumstead to Charlton by train... - Easiest way it seems from Dartford.
    thanks a lot, and do you have any rough idea of how long it would take to get from dartford to plumstead on the bus? thanks again.

actually dont worry haha
  • I love trains but I am gonna bus it or get a lift.
  • Dartford to Plumstead on replacement bus service... Plumstead to Charlton by train... - Easiest way it seems from Dartford.
    thanks a lot, and do you have any rough idea of how long it would take to get from dartford to plumstead on the bus? thanks again.

actually dont worry haha
    52 Minutes the whole journey haha

actually dont worry haha
    52 Minutes the whole journey haha
    yeah, its rediculous, but its better than nothing i suppose....