Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray

13»

Comments

• Options
    my dad had 2 mini strokes 2 weeks ago, linked to a heart problem so getting good treatment now so i know how worrying it must be for the murray family, my dad scared us to death, he couldnt speak when it happend like his brain just switched off, best wishes to RM without who we wouldnt have had such great years in the prem and a fantastic stadium.
  • Options
    This is not an afterthought due to him becoming ill but I really think, considering all the man has done for the club over the years, It would be great if the club were to name a stand after him, possibly the east?

Only seems to happen when the person has passed on but I think it would be a great way of showing our appreciation to all his hard work (and cheque book) over the last 2 decades.
  • Options
    Get Well soon Richard.
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/directors/0,,10267,00.html

Incidentally, Murray still owns 10% of the club.

Tangoflash, that's a good idea, but Murray has always been a modest man, I doubt he would agree to the proposal while he was alive.
  • Options
    Woould like to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Echo what everyone else has said.

All my best wishes for a full recovery, Sir Richard,
  • Options
    At home and in good spirits I'm told.

Get well soon, Richard
  • Options
    Get well Richard. Good news to hear Henry.
  • Options
    Wishing RM a return to full health. All the best.
  • Options
    Since I have his number I sent him my wishes directly, but mentioned that he's got 70 + more waiting for him here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get well soon Richard Murray. A Charlton legend, no question.
  • Options
    Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery Richard.
  • Options
    Wishing you a return to full health, ands a heartfelt thanks for all you have done to support our club