Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Schalke v Bilbao

Anyone watching this? Cracking game of football, Raul still is absolute class

Comments

• Options
    I love watching Raul play. Just when you think he´s gone missing in a game, he pops up with a goal or an inch-perfect pass that leads to a goal.
  • Options
    BTW, Schalke are on their 4th goalkeeper this season!
  • Options
    Raul's dive was a bit embarassing though.
  • Options
    Great game, and a bloody good tackle when the striker had gone pass the keeper.
  • Options
    Stunning game, how Bilabo won 4-2, and that's with the Greek CH for Schalke who was exceptional
  • Options
    Nah - Spanish football's rubbish. Just Barca and Real every year.
  • Options
    yeh spain have 3 teams in europa league quarters and 2 in champions league quarters (probably both through to semis) and only one english team is in either :/ it is definitely rubbish
  • Options
    You're obviously not familiar with my previous wafflings. There aren't any 'sarcasm' tags here, but I thought the sarcasm was pretty evident in my post. Oh well.
  • Options
    Valencia v Bilbao final anyone?
  • Options
    Valencia v Bilbao final anyone?
    Which one of them knocks out Bilabo then? They sound good according to this thread......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bilbao could be a very good team in La Liga if they are allowed to develop for another couple of years. Unfortunately, the Big 2 will snap up the promising players before they get a chance to do what Valencia did in 03/04.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I really wanted to see this game. Fell asleep after work, woke up at 4am. Fail. Two cracking sides to watch.
  • Options
    Stunning game, how Bilabo won 4-2, and that's with the Greek CH for Schalke who was exceptional
    Papadoupolous?
  • Options
    Papadoupolous?
    That's him, excellent performance from him

• Options
    Papadoupolous?
    Does he not own the laundrette in Eastenders?

• Options
    He's only 20 as well, great young talent
  • Options
    He was the bloke who tackled the striker when he went passed the keeper and was about to score, he came flying in to block the shot.
  • Options
    That tackle was brilliant, never say die attitude.

Raul still looks a top player
  • Options
    what side was that game on
    i watched the AZ v valencia game on ESPN and how AZ won that i'll never know ...valencia battered them and will deffo go thru
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Channel 5, second leg will be on there as well next week.
  • Options
    ok , can't believe i didn' t look on there ... wibble
  • Options
    Raul is to me what Giggs is to MCS.
  • Options
    You're obviously not familiar with my previous wafflings. There aren't any 'sarcasm' tags here, but I thought the sarcasm was pretty evident in my post. Oh well.
    sorry i wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic or not, i apologise for taking it in the wrong context