Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcome back Bart.

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
What a very strange day on CL this has been!!!

Comments

• It's days like this on charlton life that remind me that there are certain folk intent on bringing Dan and the rest to their wits end afbd shutting this site down

I don't know don't want to know who or What the childish little spatts are on here are about

I don't get on with everyone on here it aint the way life works but thex name calling and the baiting is getting really really tedious, and you can't even avoid it because it appears in loads of threads slap bang in the middle of a good debate
  • It's days like this on charlton life that remind me that there are certain folk intent on bringing Dan and the rest to their wits end afbd shutting this site down

I don't know don't want to know who or What the childish little spatts are on here are about

I don't get on with everyone on here it aint the way life works but thex name calling and the baiting is getting really really tedious, and you can't even avoid it because it appears in loads of threads slap bang in the middle of a good debate
    You slaaaag!

(What's gone on?)
  • Degenerated into a childish slanging match and then some other thread appeared because the tittie thread got all too nawty,

I think SA and Chip are having a tiffany, fair play to SA he has not been biting although chip was trying his best until 2day when they seemed close to having a dance off

• I'll be having a dance off at 1.45 tomorrow. I know the both of them... and I know chirpy would run first.

Yes chirpy I did just say that...
  • Cheers, but still none the wiser.
  • I have literally no idea what is going on.