Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya - Daily Mail Article

edited April 2012 in Not Sports Related
"I’m tall, slim, blonde and, so I’m often told, a good-looking woman. I know how lucky I am. But there are downsides to being pretty — the main one being that other women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

This article is awesome, especially if it's for real.

Comments

• Options
    No, I reckon she has a crappy sofa thats why she has thrown a dust sheet over it, I prefer my women to be house proud
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    sounds like a right prick. still would tho.
  • Options
    What a loon. Why would you even consider writing an article like that... ive only skim read it.
  • Options
    She is not biggin herself up then, lol she aint that great
  • Options
    knowing how bitchy some women can be i wouldn't be at all surprised if every word she says is true
  • Options
    She's really not very good looking, especially not enough to be writing something like that.
  • Options
    Shes already got one big head, dont think she needs a second. Its a no from me
  • Options
    She looks like Margot Leadbetter.

Pleasant enough looking but really nothing special. But what an article.
  • Options
    Ready for this

after reading that crock of shite i still would but i wouldnt try very hard
  • Options
    Love this line ''And whenever I’ve asked what I’ve done to deserve such treatment, the donors of these gifts have always said the same thing: my pleasing appearance and pretty smile made their day''

er no love, what they really mean is that although you have teeth like an old camel, you look like you'll put out and give me a hand job in the khazi's in 5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm lost. Most of the comments after the article sum up what I think.

And btw..No!
  • Options
    Love this line ''And whenever I’ve asked what I’ve done to deserve such treatment, the donors of these gifts have always said the same thing: my pleasing appearance and pretty smile made their day''

er no love, what they really mean is that although you have teeth like an old camel, you look like you'll put out and give me a hand job in the khazi's in 5
    Made me laugh very loudly in a very quiet office!
  • Options
    What a plain jane .. I have seen better things crawl out of cheese....
  • Options
    Yeah I read that comment out. Brilliant.
  • Options
    I'm a woman and I just want to slap the conceited cow, maybe it has nothing to do with her looks other women don't like her because she is so up herself.
    Oh and I'm a no by the way!!
  • Options
    "But there are downsides to being pretty — the main one being that other women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks."

No love, they hate you because you're a flipping mentalist.
  • Options
    yes she does come across conceited but dropping all that, I've witnessed exactly this kind of thing bitching wise, but hey lets not let facts get in the way of a good slating

:)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    what an awful woman.

she's not been asked to be a bridesmaid by her friends - because she has no friends because she's such a w**ker with a higher than average opinion of herself.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    what an awful woman.

she's not been asked to be a bridesmaid by her friends - because she has no friends because she's such a wally with a higher than average opinion of herself.
    Thats a no from you then Suz?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality MOG, that is a great piss take
  • Options
    All the women in the adjacent 'Femail Today' column are all far better looking: especially the tennis player.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    what an awful woman.

she's not been asked to be a bridesmaid by her friends - because she has no friends because she's such a wally with a higher than average opinion of herself.
    Langauge please Suzi...there are children and men reading this site ;-)
  • Options
    Christ, what a totally average looking bird. Must be making most of that crap up.
  • Options
    Im sure these types of articles are just put there to get more clicks to the Mail's website. Liz Jones' articles normally cause this much outrage too, the one about her nicking men's sperm was a good one. This cant be serious.
  • Options
    That's hilarious. There are five better-looking women within fifty feet of my desk as I type this. I can't believe this isn't some sort of well-disguised trolling. If she's serious about her opinion of herself, she needs help.
  • Options
    i thought a would ya was a bunk up not a long lasting friendship

so a yes from me
  • Options
    yes she does come across conceited but dropping all that, I've witnessed exactly this kind of thing bitching wise, but hey lets not let facts get in the way of a good slating

:)
    I certainly believe it happens, I just can't believe it happens to her!
  • Options
    It happens to me
  • Options
    do you give handjobs as well NLA?