Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dortmund v Stuttgart

ESPN game of the week

Can't see this being matched on any account for Stadium, Passion, commitment, excitement,atmosphere by anything the Prem could offer this season.
Dortmunds stadium is immense, didn't realise it was so big, their main stand is huge.

Comments

• Options
    4-4 wasn't it?
  • Options
    Was mascot at Dortmund back in 2005 vs hansa Rostock were over their for a football tour mount was unbelievable and will defiantly return in the future when funds permit massive skull flag and the atmosphere sent shivers down my spine
  • Options

The Main terrace at Dortmund
  • Options

The Main terrace at Dortmund
    Possible the best stand in the world.

• Options
    Yeah, 4-4, 2-0 with 20 mins left.
  • Options
    I say this to my disbelieving mates all the time...Bundesliga football is overall the best league football in Europe.
  • Options
    Went to the world cup semi in 2006, the stadium and atmosphere were both amazing.
  • Options
    I went to see Munich v Hamburg 2 years ago, the Allianz is amazing!!!! The atmosphere around the stadium is electric too, it was a brilliant experience and one I'd love to repeat. Munich is class, great beer, and great nightlife.
  • Options
    I say this to my disbelieving mates all the time...Bundesliga football is overall the best league football in Europe.
    Agree Oriental. I went to a match in Bielefeld (who have since dropped down) a couple of years back. Dedicated standing areas, reasonably priced tickets AND you could take a beer to your seat!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I watched it on Friday night, Stuttgart actually didn't defend too badly. Dortmund were shocking at times, however. Definitely the most exciting match I've seen this season.

I went there in November and saw them beat Wolfsburg 5-1, the atmosphere was very good but not the best I've come across in Europe. This was damn cool though:
  • Options
    dortmund are the ones who sing "you'll never walk alone" aren’t they?

never bothered much with German football mainly because never had much of an opportunity to see it. shame espn have got it.
    from what I read on here and from what I heard others say it is a very entertaining and open league with many teams capable of some great performances.
  • Options
    Yeah, they sang it and raised their scarfs a couple of minutes before the teams came out.

AC Milan also have a version which pops up occasionally.