Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yay!! Burgundy is back.

Comments

• Options
    this looks fecking awsome too, love will ferrell he has been awsome on the new series of eastbound and down also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4mR93GWcI
  • Options
    anchorman is defo a marmite movie...personally i love it.

you smelly pirate hooker.
  • Options
    WTF.......................or am I missing something here?
  • Options
    Anchorman. Its a film. They are releasing a sequel.
  • Options
    Ah right....thanks VG.
  • Options
    Great trailer, compelling, and rich
  • Options
    Adam, did you write the jokes for the original? ;-)
  • Options
    I utterly detest will ferrel
  • Options
    "You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha covered in fur."
  • Options
    thats some baby making music right there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "So Brick will you be holding your annual celebrity golf tournament this summer?"
    "No, too many people died last year"
  • Options
    I'm in a glass case of emotion!
  • Options
    Hope the sequel is as good as the original :-)
  • Options
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
  • Options
    Why rely on comic timing when you can be loud and obnoxious? The "I'm on fire" scene in Talladega Nights summed him up for me - like a kid at school searching for attention! I compare him to the SNL guys of the 80s - guys who could accept being the butt of the joke (Chevy Chase in particular). Yet Ferrell, like Sandler, seems to insist on being the 'winner' in almost every scene he's in.

He's a pretty good serious actor - Stranger Than Fiction/ Everything Must Go - just does nothing for me comedy-wise, and the news of an Anchorman sequel made me groan. More inane quoting is afoot!
  • Options
    I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Do you really want to know what love is ?

Boooooooo

How can someone not find that funny? Pure Genius
  • Options
    jimmy you seem like one fun guy
  • Options
    Will Ferrell is a bit like Steve Coogan. He's got one really great character, but everything else he tries usually flatters to deceive

Sequel will be good if its on par with the original
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Got to admit i love Anchorman but the rest of his stuff leaves me cold. He's not bad in Wedding Crashers but he's only in that for 10 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    old school is good. step brothers is funny in parts.
  • Options
    This

• Options
    A friend of mine absolutely raves about Anchorman but I've never watched it. It was on telly the other night so I recorded it and will take a look when I get a spare couple of hours.
  • Options
    I love him, anchorman is fecking brilliant and step brothers is amazing.
  • Options
    old school is good. step brothers is funny in parts.
    Old School was the first thing I saw him in, Ferrel at his funniest (along with Anchorman)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well I can only assume that the movie is considerably funnier than the clip at the top of this thread which was, I'm afraid to say, decidedly unfunny...........leastways it was to me.
  • Options
    Well I can only assume that the movie is considerably funnier than the clip at the top of this thread which was, I'm afraid to say, decidedly unfunny...........leastways it was to me.
    What about the Afternoon Delight clip that i posted above ? That's actually from the film.
  • Options
    Its ok if you don't get it SoundAs, its probably pitched a little above your head ..... .... :-)
  • Options
    Its ok if you don't get it SoundAs, its probably pitched a little above your head ..... .... :-)
    Well I don't know the characters Addicted, why the insult by the way?

• Options
    See the smiley!!

I'll just say sorry...