Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massively good news

Sheff W Manager Dave Jones has won manager of the Month for March :-)

Comments

• Options
    Serious question:

Does anyone care?

Top of the league.
  • Options
    Please please please stop going on about Sheff Weds FFS
  • Options
    Tiresome isn't it. They're so insignificant to us it's a joke.
  • Options
    The team in third place that could stop us from going up are hardly insignificant.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    If they lose to Huddersfield and we win our two games we'll be very close to promotion. Although they do get mentioned too much for my liking.
  • Options
    To be fair, I don't think he's referring to the Wendy, per se. Dave Jones has won the manager of the month award and that's a curse. Bad run nailed on...COYR
  • Options
    Tbh i agree this is massively good news, as we all know what the curse can do,
    Hero to zero in a month for many managers !
  • Options
    Good to see one of the smaller Clubs get some recognition.
  • Options
    Good to see one of the smaller Clubs get some recognition.
    :)
  • Options
    Massive award to a massive guy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The team in third place that could stop us from going up are hardly insignificant.
    They can't stop us doing anything, only we can.

I stand by my comment, it's boring talking about them.
  • Options
    It is interesting is so much as the two Sheffield teams are, pretty much, in a battle for the last automatic promotion place. At this stage in the season it is big news because it's rare, and the outcome is massive in the city itself.

It's similar to the extra interest with City and United in the Premier League title scrap, and to a smaller degree the Liverpool, Everton FA Cup Semi Final.

We are just too far in front for us to be of any real interest to the media. If we had swapped places with Sheffield Wednesday then there would be more focus on us and Sheff Utd as there is a perception that there is something to pay for.
  • Options

I think you've forgotten Oldham, Walsall, Carlisle, Wycombe, Preston & Hartlepool. If there's been a rule change & they've agreed to forfeit the points in favour of us, perhaps you can provide the relevent link ?
  • Options

I think you've forgotten Oldham, Walsall, Carlisle, Wycombe, Preston & Hartlepool. If there's been a rule change & they've agreed to forfeit the points in favour of us, perhaps you can provide the relevent link ?
    Obviously one of your two brain cells must have been on the blink when reading my comment.

It's pretty clear what I mean. It's in our hands. Am I wrong? No.
  • Options
    I Saw Semedo Score. Mate. I think you need a new name.
  • Options
    Maybe after the new player of the year ?