Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER****VERY AFFORDABLE REG, TONIGHT 8/4/12 8.30PM, $3.30 ENTRANCE ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME******

2»

Comments

• Options
    Definition: In a H.O.R.S.E. poker tournament event, the kind of poker played in each round varies -- in this case, the five games are:

H : Hold'em
    O: Omaha
    R: Razz
    S: Seven-card Stud high
    E: Seven-card stud high-low Eight or better, or hi-lo

In H.O.R.S.E rotation game, the game would change every time the dealer button made a full round. In tournaments, the game changes at the end of each round, or after a set and predetermined amount of time.
  • Options
    Gives peps chance to try games other than Tex Hold'm
  • Options
    Only Hold'em for me i'm afraid.
  • Options
    I'd like to play some Omaha hi lo
  • Options
    H.O.R.S.E
    Limit Hold'em
    Limit Omaha H/L
    Limit Razz
    Limit Stud
    Limit Stud H/L
    8 per table
    Set it up and they will come!
  • Options
    We have a big one on Sunday so I'll try and organise one for after that, a low stakes game to see if it generates interest and also being low people are more likely to give is a go, I personally prefer HOSE to HORSE as not a Razz fam, I don't really like hi/lo either but ill play for sake of others.
  • Options
    I personally prefer HOSE to HORSE as not a Razz fan
    We cant play hose as there is a ban due to the drought :-)

• Options
    I'm game for an omaha game!
  • Options
    after sundays $22 game I'll have a vote thread, it's only fair we give something else a try if thats what the people want. horse is a good way because you try lots of different varieties same time.