Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saints v Pompey yesterday

Just caught up with the highlights from this one and what a cracker that was!

Had pretty much everything in it - bags of...er...banter from a full house, tasty tackles flying in left right & centre, some great and late goals, not a little bit of quality on show, 100% effort from everyone, fantastic goalkeeping and even the ref had a good 'un.

Far, far better game than most of the dross the Beeb & Sky spend millions on every year.

Comments

• Options
    And it got a good 15 minutes of highlights from the football league show.
  • Options
    I am so glad i wasted 90 minutes of my life on Sunderland v Spurs instead. Looked a belter from the highlights.
  • Options
    The scenes in the Pompey stand after their equalizer looked mental. I'm sure I saw a bloke in a light blue shirt crowdsurf about six rows within the space of a few seconds!

Anyone else see that Pompey player kick the ball at the Saints fans?
  • Options
    Yeah cracker of a game - Pompey fans are nuts.
  • Options
    Great for my dads bet on Reading too, the Reading Southampton game will decide the title now
  • Options
    The equaliser cost me £225 on my accumulator. Not happy. The Mrs was though being a Pompey fan......
  • Options
    what I didn't understand was the beeb showing the Barnsley V Wet Spam match instead of this one , weird choice
  • Options
    what I didn't understand was the beeb showing the Barnsley V Wet Spam match instead of this one , weird choice
    That always peplex's me as well. Would much sooner see the local derbies whichever division rather than, for example, Blackburn v Fulham or Barnsley v West Ham in half empty grounds with little or no atmosphere.
  • Options
    To be fair earlier in the season they showed Pompey v Saints on the BBC.
  • Options
    that has to be the best loop i have seen in years from pompey

people flying all over the shop

voguing, body popping , crowd surfing , going absolutely mental

true passionate support
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure I saw a bloke in a light blue shirt crowdsurf about six rows within the space of a few seconds!

you did in a blue (adidas) top
  • Options
    amazing celebrations from pompey