Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The REAL battle in League 1

Now that Huddersfield are pretty much out of the running for 2nd place, it's not quite as exciting for the neutral.

So I'd like to direct your attention to 6th spot - can Carlisle hang onto it? What if they lose their game in hand against Stevenage? Can Notts County or Brentford make a late dash for it? Can MK Dons hang on to their place, or will they get overhauled and miss out on the play-offs altogether after spending the entire season in 5th?

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Carlisle.
  • Options
    Brentford
  • Options
    Would be great if brentford made it to the play offs and through sheer form made it up to the championship. They're just round the corner from my uni and would be awesome to go see a couple of championship games when charlton are away.
  • Options
    Would be great if brentford made it to the play offs and through sheer form made it up to the championship. They're just round the corner from my uni and would be awesome to go see a couple of championship games when charlton are away.
    It would certainly make it easier to go away next season if we could have QPR, West Ham, Palace, Millwall and Brentford all in the same division as us.
  • Options
    But the championship in this league isn't decided, we've got a MUST WIN game according to some tomorrow
  • Options
    I'm with superjonniejackson, I like the football Brentford play.

I'm going to say it even though I will get stick, If SCP job is up for grabs in the future then I want Uwe Rosler as our new Manager.
  • Options
    Think it's between Carlisle and brentford to be honest, both on quality form, think Stevenage are out of the running and don't think notts county have enough to snatch it, mk dons will be safe
  • Options
    I know there weren't many responses, but is this the first prediction thread where every single person was wrong?
  • Options
    I have no idea whose going to finish 6th :-0