Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Tickets (2)

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
for those yet to get them. Less than 100 left, expected to sell out before Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    I know but i really need 3,havn't been away this season due to lack of funds caused by the birth of my beautiful daughter,so therefore have no stubs,any help would be gratefully received.
  • Options
    Congrats, Browny. Bet you're chuffed. Sorry if late.
  • Options
    Cue someone whining about Valley Gold............... LOL
  • Options
    i think you shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket if you aren't VG personally
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]i think you shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket if you aren't VG personally

alright geezer, how ya bin??
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cue someone whining about Valley Gold............... LOL
    No whining here - only got myself to blame for throwing away my Operation Cottage stub... :o(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]i think you shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket if you aren't VG personally

alright geezer, how ya bin??

not bad matey, you? bet you will be rocking for the west ham game sat - shame i can't get there - might see you at watford?
  • Options
    Cheers sco,was in October but thanks mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cue someone whining about Valley Gold............... LOL
    No whining here - only got myself to blame for throwing away my Operation Cottage stub... :o(

get it right dood, operation craven, look
  • Options
    I knew it didn't sound right as I was typing it!

Tho I'm sure there was some cottaging going-on in that park next to the ground! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Large should have his ticket taken away from for blatently starting a thread when one already exists....
  • Options
    UPDATE: I've got one!

Just got back from the ticket office and there are only about 50 left.

For those of you (like me) silly enough to throw away your stubs, they are accepting proof of purchase in the form of the email booking confirmation you get when you order tickets through the website.
  • Options
    Bosh, Mine has finally turned up!
  • Options
    3 hours ago you posted this? shite. i forgot to go on my way to work this morning so i would have been okay? what a div.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3 hours ago you posted this? shite. i forgot to go on my way to work this morning so i would have been okay? what a div.

that'll be the champers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3 hours ago you posted this? shite. i forgot to go on my way to work this morning so i would have been okay? what a div.
    I only got back from the ticket office 3 hours ago!!