Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ollywozere

Mate are the van susans playing the energy sessions at the garage

Relentless is our brand and I do all the stuff there is it true your gigging there on the 28th

Comments

• Options
    I was there the other night and noticed their name on the listings.
  • Options
    Game on going to try to get the pass for that night
  • Options
    Hi mate, yes we are Playing in the 28th!
    Will be good to see you down there, make sure you come and say hello!
    What's your line of work then NLA?
  • Options
    eating
  • Options
    Cheeky bstd

Barnsey
    eating

Relentless is a coke brand and the company that do the market activation is a company called sportsvision , I work with them in the storage and activation of all the equipment for our brand

The guy in charge of the music side of relentless is a good pal of mine called Ben

I just rang him and said I wanna come to the energy sessions gig on the 28th so its all sorted

Are you going to be doing more of their stuff like board masters and freeze

If so I will see you at them as well
  • Options
    Excellent, we'll char at the gig.
    Funnily enough we emailed relentless last week regarding sponsorship and such. Someone called Pat Callis got back to us. Is that name familiar?!
    We're not doing board masters or Freeze at the moment but we'd like to. Don't suppose you know the right people to talk to?!

• Options
    I could well do mate chat on the 28th I asked my pal Ben if he wants a beer that night , show him what you do mate and I am sure he will be impressed, and who knows

They had some mental punk group who was the sponsored group I can't think of their name

Dude was tattooed from head to toe

Never heard of pat but they have expanded lately and moved to wc2 I think from w6

I will tap his name into the computer tomorrow or ask about and let you know

Good luck on the 28th and I will come and see you , do love some of the energy sessions gigs had some mental nights in there

• Options
    Fantastic, cheers mate, really appreciate that.
    I'll see you on the 28th, hope you enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Olly, did you know one of your bandmates has put your mobile number on FB?
  • Options
    It's ok TCE it's for the other Olly in the band (there's 2 of us!) and it's just for tickets etc... so there's no risk of nuisance calls and whatnot! Thanks mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No groupies yet?
  • Options
    Oh yeah plenty of groupies. Part and parcel of band life that is
  • Options
    No groupies yet?
    Is that an offer TCE ?
    ;-)