Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A request to all in the Covered End Upper on Saturday

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Stand up all game, make it like the last 30 minutes against the scum and the home tie against Boro.

Let's F**king 'ave it

Comments

• Options
    i will be trying to get the G-Block standing, and i'll be pissed enuf not to feel the stuff being thrown at me so it will be ok
  • Options
    well said.
  • Options
    I'll be there gettin the j block up n aving it,cmon you Addicks
  • Options
    Back of block L will be standing as normal. I do not expect to have any voice left by 5pm
  • Options
    Come on M block let's show these young-uns what the old days were all about.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]Back of block L will be standing as normal. I do not expect to have any voice left by 5pm

I'm near the front of L Block, so will try...wish me luck!!
  • Options
    I shall be G blocking it up as well. Siddarn!
  • Options
    I'm in the Lower North on Saturday could not get tickets for the upper.....all who know me will know that I will do my best to get the lower up and singing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]I shall be G blocking it up as well. Siddarn!

We are the G block, we are the G block.....
  • Options
    we don't sing block's we sing the old tunes m block the old boys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half the people I sit near in the G block don't sing at all.
  • Options
    Stu give em a nudge to check if they are still alive,it's the clubs policy of keeping attendances up by using the dead.
  • Options
    As always, us flask and rugs (:-)) in the East stand are relying on the North Stand to get things going and maintain the tempo. You guys do a great job...

Anyone else on here who sits in the East (DJ, Large, Golfie??) - let's try our best to get the volume up and keep it up. I don't care what we sing, so long as its loud and proud!

RED ARMY!!
  • Options
    I'm an East stander and I will be giving it large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Don't be put off from standing if there's a kid beind you, when I was a kid and everyone stood in a seating area, I just stood on my seat. As for the sitdarn lot, just smack them with their flasks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]we don't sing block's we sing the old tunes m block the old boys

& old gals ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Don't be put off from standing if there's a kid beind you, when I was a kid and everyone stood in a seating area, I just stood on my seat. As for the sitdarn lot, just smack them with their flasks.

I remember when I was about 13 some guy told me to sit down because I was 'blocking his view', this was quite ridiculous coming from a fully grown adult, luckily it was a game my mother had also come too, she just turned round and told him to f*** off :)
  • Options
    Still haven't sat in my seat once this season!!!

If we go down however, I'll stay late after, sit in my seat and cry. Like geordies do and get on MOTD!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Still haven't sat in my seat once this season!!!

If we go down however, I'll stay late after, sit in my seat and cry. Like geordies do and get on MOTD!!!

where is your seat dood??
  • Options
    Row 00 next to Ketters and Carlsberg. About ten rows in front of you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You choir boys,come and sit with m block old songs no cafc shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Don't be put off from standing if there's a kid beind you, when I was a kid and everyone stood in a seating area, I just stood on my seat. As for the sitdarn lot, just smack them with their flasks.

I remember when I was about 13 some guy told me to sit down because I was 'blocking his view', this was quite ridiculous coming from a fully grown adult, luckily it was a game my mother had also come too, she just turned round and told him to f*** off :)

Stu - you werent at the Bolton carling cup match with your mum was yer?
  • Options
    I'd love to try and get the West Upper singing where I sit, but where would I put my flask?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Row 00 next to Ketters and Carlsberg. About ten rows in front of you

What seat number?I sit in row PP.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Stu - you werent at the Bolton carling cup match with your mum was yer?

I was indeed, at the start of second half she refused to walk to my seat (I sit back row) cosshe didnt walk to walk 'all that way' so she just nicked some other seats as they where so many empties.

She's been to every cup game with me this year (apart from chesterfield, I was ill).
  • Options
    not you then, not right at the back.
  • Options
    It was actually pretty hillarious at Bolton, I went for a beer and a fag at half time, so she came, we was standing there talking and some guy came up and said 'jesus lady your old enough to be his mum' to which she replied 'i am his mum you twat'.

Never seen someome skuttle away so fast before ;)
  • Options
    i'm liking your mum alot Stu!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Row 00 next to Ketters and Carlsberg. About ten rows in front of you

What seat number?I sit in row PP.

We are the Isle seats in H Block next to J Block, hope that makes sense..?
  • Options
    how many of the G-Block army post on here then?? you must sit right at the back because from middle (where i am ) downwards it feels like i am singing on my own! apart from that legend lil kid who always gets it goin!