Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Addicks - You're having a laugh!

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
They done me! Found myself at Crayford. Waited for train, it came, I couldn't get on,too pissed to open the door! Got cab and Southern Fried Chicken.
Curb_it, AFKA, Tavren, Suzi etc, I love ya all!

Comments

• Options
    ha, i'm not surpised, you were starting to wobble in the pub !

was a good night, good to meet you.

Seriously struggling to close my case. worse than a bird me...
  • Options
    I couldn't get on,too pissed to open the door! lol :-)
  • Options
    Sounds like the City Tavern didn't lose out too much on their takings!

Hope you're all fighting fit for Saturday.
  • Options
    about 20-25 of us, so was a good night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]They done me! Found myself at Crayford. Waited for train, it came, I couldn't get on,too pissed to open the door! Got cab and Southern Fried Chicken.
    Curb_it, AFKA, Tavren, Suzi etc, I love ya all!

you were as funny as...........

good to meet you all finally!!!!
  • Options
    thanks for the champagne chirps....
  • Options
    So sad I missed the great reconciliation between Chirps and the rest of civilisation. Told you it would be OK, M.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    THANKS FOR THE CHAMPERS!
    you didn't even say bye, saw you trying to hold yourself up with assistance from a pillar in the pub and thought it may have been game over for you!

good night last night, robbo missed out!
  • Options
    Lol!
    I'd basically been "on it" all day. Mind you obviously didn't have enough to drink as I was really thirsty when I woke up this morning!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Lol!
    I'd basically been "on it" all day. Mind you obviously didn't have enough to drink as I was really thirsty when I woke up this morning!

blimey dude, you certainly changed your tune, on NA you were always slating charlton life, now your our drinking with 'the clique'.

btw this isnt me having a pop, just suprised like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes champagne chirrup you smoothy!
  • Options
    "he sways to the left.....he sways to the riiiiggghhhht. he drinks with the lifers...cos NA is shite"

to the tune of Man U's Ronaldo song
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] blimey dude, you certainly changed your tune, on NA you were always slating charlton life, now your our drinking with 'the clique'.

btw this isnt me having a pop, just suprised like.

I was only ever mucking about. I am the original Keyboard Warrior!
  • Options
    champagne, stella and morleys chicken. fine ingredients for a good night out. cheers chirps.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite] I was only ever mucking about. I am the original Keyboard Warrior!

Fair play man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]champagne, stella and morleys chicken. fine ingredients for a good night out. cheers chirps.

oi, i paid for the chicken not chirps!
  • Options
    i paid for the apple pie though.....
  • Options
    but mine fell out the window.....!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Lol!

Posting under a pseudonym eh?
    ;o)
  • Options
    I managed to fall asleep on my train and ended up being woke up in Dartford, only to find out the next train back to Charlton was 40mins away.

Not that I was at City Addicks though, just in the city :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i must have fallen asleep on the train as well as i cant remember the journey apart from pulling into Dartford.

Luckily i live there though!
  • Options
    Nice to meet you DJ Davey and the others!cant wait til 2mo C Mon CHARLTON!