Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    Bloody wife, kids and mortgage, if it wasn't for them I'd be on that pitch hugging the players. Gutted not to be there but chuffed we're over the line.

Bought two Preston tickets yesterday, no travelling companion, no idea of transport yet but can't bear the thought of missing promotion and winning the league.

Well done Sir Chris and the team, we've definitely got our Charlton back.
  • Options
    stats addicks first-:
    Possession ........49% - 51%
    shots on............ 9 - 10
    shots off........... 2 - 9
    corners............. 9 - 3

GOALS............... 1 - 0.................PROMOTED!!!!
  • Options
    Had Preston tickets since the day they came on sale, best money I ever spent!
  • Options
    Yippie I eehh Yippie I oHH!
  • Options
    Well done CP and the boys. BRILLIANT!!
  • Options
    off for a glass of vino now............enjoy your weekend!!!
  • Options

Well done boys and a MASSIVE thank you to Colchester and their keeper in particular!

Now for the title

COYR!!!!

• Options
    well done to the whole team. Legends
  • Options
    were top of the league were top of the league weve been promoted were top of the league
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PLayers have gone back on pitch to say thanks to travelling fans
  • Options
    Powell wiping a tear from his eye... what a man.
  • Options
    By the way, Kermorgant definitely player of the season. I won't hear a word otherwise. He was an absolute monster today.
  • Options
    SOMEONE record this for youtube xD!!!!
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic, the tributes for CP and everyone at the club on the radio/tv is 100% deserved, let's keep the team together add some real good players...
    This club has a fantastic future and it's important for us the supporters to keep behind them. The 1000 plus who travelled all deserve medals
  • Options
    Thanks Red....
  • Options
    Thanks RedMidland for today & all season, much appreciated service for those of us who can't get to every game. Reckon there'll be a few hundred lifers buying new F5 buttons monday ;-)

Well done CP & the fantastic team ;-) Happy Days !!!!!

• Options
    Thanks Red for all your hard work. Have a great evening celebrating.

And

PaddyP and Seth for the away games.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Red. Me and my mrs celebrating with a bottle of rose cava. Win the league next and I can collect my 12/1 punt, placed around july time.
  • Options
    Thanks Red, these match threads are much appreciated
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ....And thank you Carlisle. You are a credit to Charlton. Hope you get into the play offs.
  • Options
    ....And thank you Carlisle. You are a credit to Charlton. Hope you get into the play offs.
    LOL
  • Options
    Llera has just equlised lol 1-1
    It's all gone quiet over there!
  • Options
    P R O U D! And nOw very D R U N K! Goodnight! Kisses to everyone xxx
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @AFKA_Bartram any idea how many were following the match thread yesterday, the server stood up very well and only a slight delay in posting when we scored?
  • Options
    About 230 wasn't it? Well done for that btw, thanks agaim for a great (free) service.