Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pouso

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
3 games in a week seen as too much and rested,

or carrying a niggle ?

Comments

• Options
    Was having his hair cut ...
  • Options
    Christ, 60 mins of a game !

How unfit was he ??
  • Options
    What I like from Dowie's interview is his openness about the injuries and when he thinks players will be back. Not sure we got this sort of info under the curbs regime.
  • Options
    Dowie certainly talks a good talk, which is nice. Curb's, for all his strengths, was a real sourpuss. Couple that with the country's most miserable and moaning fans, and I'd bet we top the league table for fans' being treated for severe depression.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite] I'd bet we top the league table for fans' being treated for severe depression.

Ah but this is only a recent thing.

We were never miserable in the past. Oh how we used to sing and dance after conceding 7 past Brighton or 4 past Barnsley.....

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]I'd bet we top the league table for fans' being treated for severe depression.

Ah but this is only a recent thing.

We were never miserable in the past. Oh how we used to sing and dance after conceding 7 past Brighton or 4 past Barnsley.....

:-)

What has happened?

The season we came up as champions, the Valley had a great atmosphere. It seems to have got gradually worse each season. I know that there have been suggestions that it could be down to the amount of neutral fans we get but surely the fan base at the Valley hasn't changed that much.
  • Options
    I blame Greenwich council. Could they be spiking the Valley's water/beer/air supply with Valium or Prozac?