Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Photography Website and Potential Bookings

2»

Comments

• Options
    Highly recommended: Took lovely photos of Sandra, Me, Mum and Dad.
    He must be brilliant if he took a lovely photo of you MOG! ;-)
  • Options
    Just don't book him as a chauffeur, He's always bloody late picking me up!

;-O
  • Options
    Oh ! Bitch !!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Just don't book him as a chauffeur, He's always bloody late picking me up!

;-O
    This I'm ashamed to admit is totally true. I promise not to be late on a wedding day though. Never been late so far. Always early. honest.

Cheers by the way Mog.

• Options
    @Curb_It I am indeed
  • Options
    Ahhh congratulations. How long till the big day?
  • Options
    Leave it yeah , he's getting married
  • Options
    There was ALOT of soft lighting involved..........

• Options
    Not until September 2013. Got a few months to save a ridiculous amount of money
  • Options
    Not until September 2013. Got a few months to save a ridiculous amount of money
    during the football season???

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It would appear so
    Have you seen the price of summer weddings?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    hi blackheath im currently doing a course for photography and though ill see it through, is it a career worth getting in to ya think??
    I guess that depends on what you're hoping to do with it. There are numerous fields you can get into and all of them are tough to break, especially with photography becoming more and more affordable and it being easier for amateurs to produce good quality work. In short I dont have an answer for you but if you're very good then the cream will always rise to the top. Whether I'm good enough to break into wedding photography time will tell, but if it's something you're passionate about I'd definitely recommend having a crack at it.

yeah im gonna give it a good go at the very least, just out of interest did you do a course? or learn whilst on the job? im doing a course but just feel learning on the job would be better!
  • Options
    Hope you're at the sponsors' dinner, Greg - love the pics you take there!
    All the best with this venture.
  • Options
    hi blackheath im currently doing a course for photography and though ill see it through, is it a career worth getting in to ya think??
    I guess that depends on what you're hoping to do with it. There are numerous fields you can get into and all of them are tough to break, especially with photography becoming more and more affordable and it being easier for amateurs to produce good quality work. In short I dont have an answer for you but if you're very good then the cream will always rise to the top. Whether I'm good enough to break into wedding photography time will tell, but if it's something you're passionate about I'd definitely recommend having a crack at it.

yeah im gonna give it a good go at the very least, just out of interest did you do a course? or learn whilst on the job? im doing a course but just feel learning on the job would be better!
    Never had a course and have learnt everything I know from picking up my first camera. Whilst I have no issue with courses, I think if you dont have the eye for it then a course cant teach you that. Composition, aperture, iso, sure. But some of the best photogs out there are good because they see things differently, and most I would say just shoot what they want and do it for themselves. My main work is travel and street portraiture. That's what I'm passionate about. But that wont pay any bills. So wedding photography can pay some bills, and whilst it's not a passion I enjoy it enough. For me I just want to give the bride and groom photos they are proud of and happy with. That means every wedding is different, but I shoot all of them with a reportage feel, because thats my style. If a bride wants stuffy formal shots of the whole day there are a whole raft of better photogs out there for that than me.
    Hope you're at the sponsors' dinner, Greg - love the pics you take there!
    All the best with this venture.
    I'd love to be Weegie. Unfortunately I didnt win a dinner place this year and my other hope is looking slim, so I may have to pass this year, so someone else will have to take the charlton life dinner photos. :(

• Options
    Didn't want to start a new thread. I've got a new website. The one I mentioned above is still functioning covering my wedding photography, but I have a new one I've just put together for my other stuff, which is intended to act as a blog as well, so as to be a little less professional and a bit more casual.

Anyway in case anyone is interested the link is www.thisabandonedplanet.com