Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ref for Saturday

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
I've heard a horrible rumour that Rob Styles is ref for the game - anyone know whether that is correct?

Comments

• Options
    does it matter? they're all as bad as one another
  • Options
    you would have to put a downer on this morning!!
  • Options
    Sorry about that B but can't stand the bloke!

In fact he's one of about ten who I think are absolutely useless!
  • Options
    Thanks Inspector I think!

Just what we need - reds and yellows all over the place!
  • Options
    Looking at that i see they've failed to score in 10 of their last 11 away games!!
  • Options
    and they havent won at the Valley in five either...

bugger
  • Options
    And tevez hasn't scored for them.......
  • Options
    and curbishley has never in all of his years of management ever beaten Charlton.

amazing
  • Options
    I'll be surprised if we have the full quota of players on the pitch at the end. Wham may get a goal, but we will get 4. Spank the spam, that's what I say :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well in 3 of the 5 Prem matches at the Valley we've scored 4 so it's not totally inconceivable!
  • Options
    another Bowyer own goal perhaps?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]another Bowyer own goal perhaps?[/quote]

I think he's injured, along with Ashton, and O'Neill, but Upson may be back.
  • Options
    It could be worse....it could be Mike Reilly !!
  • Options
    Or Graham Poll.
  • Options
    or Clattenburg!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    we need the ref who ignored boro's 2 certain penalties..mike dean i think
  • Options
    Or Uriah Rennie, who allowed the Newcastle goal against West Ham when the Newcastle player was blatently interferring with play
  • Options
    Anyone remember who the ref for the Watford game was? Yes, the one that gave a free kick outside the box for a handball in the box, then later got confused with his codes (football, not rugby football sir) when Faye was rugby tackled in the box. Also, I think his guide dog left something on the pitch...there certainly was a nasty smell after that game...2 points dropped, moan, moan etc...