Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley to Host World Champions

2»

Comments

• Options
    after 6 pints of 10% beer you'd be seeing triple but that's about all.
  • Options
    Love Darts hope to go cash allowing of course
  • Options
    Love Darts hope to go cash allowing of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQVsTHDbrFM

• Options
    If anyone fancies their chances of playing in this - The Porters Lodge pub by Monument is holding the qualifiers on 22 May.

Registration from 6pm and £5 to enter

Last 4 qualify

Call the Porters Lodge to enter: 020 7283 6599
  • Options
    Spam
  • Options
    If anyone fancies their chances of playing in this - The Porters Lodge pub by Monument is holding the qualifiers on 22 May.

Last 4 qualify

@eddieaddick - go on Eddie.
  • Options
    Spam
    I'd save yourself a journey :o)
  • Options
    Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this??
  • Options
    Spam
    I like spam fritters and spam sandwiches. Yum yum

• Options
    Definitely a Millwall fan, and a big Rangers fan as well, know Andy personally and drank with him on many an occasion in the Cutty Sark in Thamesmead when he took over after Peter Stanlicks tragic death. He's very good friends with ex Rangers keeper Andy Goram.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Last 4 qualify

@eddieaddick - go on Eddie.
    Just seen this and i'm a bit pissed off as it clashes with my tuesday league finals night and as i am in the 4s, pairs and singles finals i cant try to qualify

good luck if anyone on here has a go at it as i have played at the porters lodge and there is a good standard at the comps their
  • Options

Last 4 qualify

Go on Nathan - with you going for triples, and them doubles, you'll be 33% more likely to win.
  • Options
    Darts...good to play...shit and boring to watch
    muppet
    Just cos you know I could beat you ;-) I once played it after about 6 pints of 10% beer and still managed to beat people and score a triple 3 to win
    Don't lie
  • Options
    Does anyone play before home games, used to play a lot in clancys or in the swan. Not played a for a while this season as ive been getting to games later.