Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Miller (Carlisle Striker) Wife has Passed Away

2»

Comments

• Options
    RIP
    I lost my wife of 43 years two months ago my life is so lonely now despite my childrens and grandchildrens love, with their help I will get through this period, I hope and pray that this young man does too. All my thoughts are with him and his family
    sorry to hear that mate, hope it all picks up for you
  • Options

Sad news.

Sorry to read that @willieduff, best wishes going forward.
    Thanks Sheffield Red, I have moved up near you now live in Chesterfield.
  • Options
    Sad news thoughts are with him and his family .So many people passing away at such young ages terrible :-((
  • Options

Sad news.

Sorry to read that @willieduff, best wishes going forward.
    Thanks Sheffield Red, I have moved up near you now live in Chesterfield.
    Just down the road. It's different to London, but you have the peak district on your doorstep which is great & only a couple of hours back to London on the train.
  • Options
    rip so sad for such a young family
  • Options
    Devastating for such a young family. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news, do we Lifers send our condolences as a group ? RIP.
  • Options
    a fatal brain tumour at the age of 29. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

Rest In Peace
  • Options
    Such sad news -so unfair -- my heart goes out to the family -
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that willie, really am.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I lost my wife of 43 years two months ago my life is so lonely now despite my childrens and grandchildrens love, with their help I will get through this period, I hope and pray that this young man does too. All my thoughts are with him and his family
    Condolences Willy. :-(

• Options
    Sorry to hear this @willieduff.......I hope and pray that somehow you will be able to get through this, god bless you sir and my thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of your best wishes, I will be ok. I'll try to post more frequently in future. Looking forward to next season and have renewed season ticket.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that willie, thoughts with you and your family
  • Options
    Thanks for all of your best wishes, I will be ok. I'll try to post more frequently in future. Looking forward to next season and have renewed season ticket.
    That's the spirit Willie. :-)