Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Songs That Mean Something to you ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    just listened to it and rang my mum and said.................................thank you
  • Options
    lovely day, bill withers - first dance at wedding
    a day like this, elbow - music from brothers wedding dvd that always gets me
    somewhere over the rainbow, judy garland - played at nan's funeral 6 months ago
    walking after you, foo fighters - just love it.
  • Options
    just listened to it and rang my mum and said.................................thank you
    It has that affect doesn't it.
  • Options
    Janes Addiction > summertime rolls > When me and the Mrs first started dating, Our song.
  • Options
    Bridge Over Troubled Water-Simon and Garfunkel
    Daniel - Reg Dwight
    Like a Rolling Stone-The Stones

All to do with my 3 kids.
  • Options
    You make me feel brand new - Stylistics. Was the first dance my husband and I ever had, on the night we met!
  • Options
    'Now the trucks don't work
    They just make you worse
    But I know I'll see your face again'

I just love this. It's what my hubby heard as the words and he said that he'd never really understood the lyrics. Hearing the song never fails to get the whole family laughing.

For goosebumps - La Boheme, - Che Gelida Manina. Mum was Italian and knew no English songs so I was reared on Italian opera instead of nursery rhymes.
  • Options
    God Only Knows - The Beach Boys (1966).

Forty six summers ago now, but the memories of people, places and stuff that happened to me during that year I still remember like they were yesterday.
  • Options
    Atmosphere - Joy Division