Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gardener in Birchington, Kent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Good man @iaitch

thank you.
  • Options
    No problem, this is a good forum and I want to stay part of it.
  • Options
    You're right afka. Far too many people posting cheap & smutty innuendos for my liking.
    ahem

• Options
    You're right afka. Far too many people posting cheap & smutty innuendos for my liking.
    ahem

What!
  • Options
    BLIMEY!!! I have been in London all morning and just got back to the office to read this lot. For what its worth I did not take offence at iaitch's remark I just chose not to comment. I assumed that he did not read that my mum is 87 and maybe he thought I was younger and my mum was a MILF.

Thank you to all of you who have contributed with sensible suggestions, just to put the record straight my mum will not be posting her details in the window of the newasgents, she will be looking to see if any local gardeners are advertising there so she can call them.
  • Options
    Try the local branch of Age Concern they sometimes have volunteers who do gardening for the elderly.
  • Options
    The nearest is Whitstable. Phone 012270272055
  • Options
    and the correct no. is 01227 272055
  • Options
    ESM

You didn't mention her age in the opening post but later on, still doesn't excuse what I said though in hindsight although everyone else seems to have taken offence but AFKA is right about abusive comments between members though.

Sound As seemed to misunderstand my first comment and called me a wassock so maybe I'll get an apology, I won't hold my breath.

Best regards.

• Options
    Why dont you and soundas just go round there and sort the garden out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shag

My answer to a question like that got me into this trouble in the first place.

I'm a fair way from Birchington but I'm ok with a lawnmower and can thrash about in the weeds.

Fees are low, cup of tea a few choco digestives and I'm anybodys......sorry getting smutty again.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!